Need experienced RE Broker in Memphis TN specializing in MF Land

Need experienced RE Broker in Memphis TN specializing in MF Land

Rental Property Investor · Payson, UT · Member since 2016 · 68 posts · 11 votes

Looking for recommendations on a well connected commercial real estate broker with experience in Multi Family land in the Memphis TN or greater TN areas. Ideally someone who is connected with apartment complex builders? 

I have apartment complex land zoned for 300-400 units available for sale and I need the right fit for a listing broker. 

Any recommendations? 

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Management · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 667 posts · 362 votes
6y

Hey Chris I know that person your looking for and will be happy to share that information. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · memphis, TN · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    I sent you an invitation and some info. 

  • Property Management · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 667 posts · 362 votes
    6y

    Hey Chris I know that person your looking for and will be happy to share that information. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Payson, UT · Member since 2016 · 68 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Thank you both. @James Martin, I have sent you a colleague request and would love that information. 

  • James WachobBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 888 votes
    6y

    @Chris Watkins I'd be happy to connect you with some MF builders. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.