Houston Pier & Beam Foundation Repair Referrals

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    IFL. Need this too.
  • Investor · Humble, TX · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I also need this

  • Doug McLeodPro Member
    Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2014 · 496 posts · 205 votes
    10y

    Trinity Foundation Repair is who I've used on 2 properties. Rios Foundation (no relation to Victor apparently) was used by a friend with good results and pricing.  Who disappeared?

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2012 · 554 posts · 232 votes
    10y

    Trinity is good, but they don't do pier & beam. I've used AOne Houston Leveling before with good results and pricing. They finally called me back, but after I called several times. That never sits well with me.

  • Jerry TaBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 257 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    If anyone needs slab foundation work, give Boost Foundation Repair a call.  

    boostfoundationrepair.com

  • Real Estate Agent/Property Management · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 827 votes
    10y

    @Chris Bounds  Try HomeAdvisors.com. I've had pretty good luck finding contractors there when I need something out of the ordinary.

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2012 · 554 posts · 232 votes
    10y
  • Investor · East TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    I would like to Add to this post:

    I just closed on a home in Huntsville, TX. I had gotten bids from 4 other foundation companies. Boost Foundation and Noe Rodriquez with BoostFoundationRepair.com was FANTASTIC. He had his crew out there and started 2 days after I closed on the property. They were a better price than all the others and even installed a few less piers after gettig started and determining that it did not need as many!!!! Saving me  money, which he certyainly did not need to do! Cannot say enough about them. 

    They do not offer the same "Lifetime Warranty", which as a Realtor I have seen not always worth the extra expense. Boost offers 3 years free adjustments and a lifetime adjustment fee of just $85 pier. Which is a bargain over paying the higher price upfront for adjustments that will likely never be needed. 

    Cannot say enough -  THANKS NOE (even though I don't think he will ever see this review). 

    If you use him, tell him you saw this review... I am sure I will need his fabulous service again.

    Oh, almost forgot. I contracted him over the phone and never met him until the job was almost complete. My new and never met neighbor told me "Your foundation contractors wre the nicest and most considerate contractors I have ever seen. "

    This was an investment house and I work mostly in the DFW area. In 15 years as a Realtor in the Fort Worth area, I have yet to find a foundation company as good!!!

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Fort Worth would like to know some good ones too.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey @Account Closed, we use Bret Taylor at Pier One Foundation for our jobs at American Real Estate Investments. You can check him out at pieronefoundation.com. We've worked with Bret for more than 5 years now, on more homes than we can count, and he always does a great job.

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Awesome.  Thanks @Matt Wood

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.