Looking for Experienced Property Managers in Houston Area

4 Replies

Hi All!

I'm new to the BiggerPockets platform - and have been diving into some of the forums. I have experience buying SFR as primary residences, however, I'm looking to get into BRRRR while building a passive income stream. Based on some research I've done I'm interested in the Houston area - are experienced property managers out there that might have 15-30 minutes for a chat? I'm narrowing down the locations within Houston and would like to build out my team in the Houston market.

Thanks!

Radhika

@Radhika Rastogi I am glad you are following the advice of gurus and steps mentioned in the real estate investing gurus by forming an investment team. In my experience, it's going to be waste of time if you don't have deal in place to jump on it quickly and use your team. I have seen people using months and months to build their team with contractor, realtor etc and when they find their first deal which is almost 3-6 months later, those people have moved away and out of touch and no use. 
My suggestion would be start analyzing deals and start making offers first and then everything will slowly fall in place. You just need a good investor's realtor to start it or Zillow would be good start to research and start off. 

Hope it helps. 

Originally posted by @Radhika Rastogi :

Hi All!

I'm new to the BiggerPockets platform - and have been diving into some of the forums. I have experience buying SFR as primary residences, however, I'm looking to get into BRRRR while building a passive income stream. Based on some research I've done I'm interested in the Houston area - are experienced property managers out there that might have 15-30 minutes for a chat? I'm narrowing down the locations within Houston and would like to build out my team in the Houston market.

Thanks!

Radhika

Hey, that's really exciting! I do have a property management contact here in Houston. DM me and I'll shoot over their info. Blessings on your endeavor!