San Antonio Networking

San Antonio Networking

Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 84 posts · 83 votes

I live in Chicago, and my partner lives in Napa, but our wholesale and investment business is in North Carolina. We've found a lot of success there and want to replicate our team and processes in Texas. We're thinking of anchoring in San Antonio.

My partner and I will be in San Antonio on January 20 for a research trip. We'd love to learn about the market through someone that knows it well over coffee or lunch. PM me if that's you and you want to network!

6Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
4y

I'm in San Antonio, and I've been investing for 2 years. I would love to network.

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin & San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 199 votes
    4y

    San Antonio is a great city with great opportunity...and a boom that's approaching quick! If you don't end up finding anyone hit me up! Always happy to chat. 

    Cheers! 

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 79 posts · 62 votes
    4y

    Hey @Mike Kehoe!!!

    I have a contact for you! He is deep in the trades in San Antonio. He doesn't currently invest but is a good contact for neighborhoods and boots on the ground. I'm going to link you guys up! Try to get him to invest!! Haha he runs one of the largest commercial roofing crews in San Antonio.

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 60 posts · 43 votes
    4y

    Mike,

    San Antonio is a great city and has a large military presence. I’d keep that in mind when looking for areas to invest, as there’s a lot of buying/selling as well as renters near the bases. Feel free to send me a message if you’d like to chat.

    -Jack Faysash

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 22 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Mike,

    San Antonio is a great city and has a large military presence. I’d keep that in mind when looking for areas to invest, as there’s a lot of buying/selling as well as renters near the bases. Feel free to send me a message if you’d like to chat.

    -Jack Faysash

    Hey Jack, 

    Really appreciate that insight

    ! Based on that, and what others have mentioned about development going this direction towards Austin.. Sounds like the NE corner of the city is the ideal area.

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I'm in San Antonio, and I've been investing for 2 years. I would love to network.

  • Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hi, Looking for PM in San Antonio. Would appreciate recommendations. 

    Thanks, Saurabh

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 242 posts · 126 votes
    4y

    We do property management.  

    Plus, I'd love to network too.  I'm sorry I didn't catch this until after your trip but please look me up next time. 

  • Realtor · San Antonio · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Hey Mike!

    San Antonio is a great area to invest. We have a large military presence along with many large main attractions. Various avenues can be taken in our market right now which is great. Feel free to reach out at anytime, happy to connect!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi all. My wife's family still resides in SA, but we live in the Seattle area. We come down there 1-2 times per year and know the area fairly well. We're looking to start out of state single and multi-family investing in the area. We're really just starting out, so any advice, would be really appreciated!

    Thank you so much!

    Ron Quam

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 109 posts · 81 votes
    4y

    @Ron Quam

    Hi Ron,

    Like yourself I started out investing in SA while I was out of state, living in California but I moved out to the San Antonio area and have been investing here for the past 3-4 years. Let me know if you have any questions.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 242 posts · 126 votes
    4y

    @Ron Quam  Did you see 100 Mace? It's the second day on market.  Check your email, you should have it from me. 

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Most of the off-market properties I sell for short term rental come out of the need to be close to any of the bases, UTSA, and Downtown. For the bases Lackland (also close to Sea World), Camp Bullis (if you want to be close to the best shopping experience in La Cantera and Six Flags). Fixer uppers on the Eastside (Denver Heights and Highland Park) are close to DT and you can find properties with much potential- that will always be rented out after fixing up! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.