Area betewen Loop 410, Walzem, Eisenhauer & Midcrown (Camelot)

Area betewen Loop 410, Walzem, Eisenhauer & Midcrown (Camelot)

Realtor · Schertz, TX · Member since 2015 · 226 posts · 53 votes

Hello all,

Does anybody have some market data or opinions of this area? I'm interested in SFR buy and hold.

I was looking around there and saw some potential properties, but i know this has been a historically bad area (especially further east and south of Eisenhauer).  But to me, this specific area seemed not to shabby...thoughts?

Does anyone else invest in this area?

Thanks,

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 87 posts · 12 votes
10y

This might help you. This website maps SAPD crime data.

SAPD Crime Map

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 87 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    This might help you. This website maps SAPD crime data.

    SAPD Crime Map

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Wow, awesome Spenser, didn't even know that site existed! 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    HI,  I've owned my first rental in Camelot 1 for about 3 years and have done well.  There are pockets of course but my house is in great condition and has rented out very quickly.  On our 2nd tenants now.  Area is improving slowly.

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 240 posts · 163 votes
    9y

    @Wanda Croft. Hi Wanda, I've been looking in that area as well. Seems like the rentals could cash flow. Are you finding that to be true? What are the challenges there?

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I only have knowledge on my 1 rental in the area. So far, so good!  Our tenants have been good, we screened well and took 2 mths rent plus deposit.  The only problem I found so far was people not showing up to see the house.  We also stay away from section 8

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.