San Antonio Investors

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y

Hey @Jose Aguilar you missed the meeting last night. I have a group that is meeting virtually right now, but should get back in person next year. There is also the BREW meeting that is coming up LIVE Thursday the 22nd in Boerne. Check out their Facebook page under BREW or mine under Bellizzima Investments.

But getting back to you. What are you looking to do?? Rehab? Buy and hold? Notes? Owner finance? Working towards your retirement so that you can be FIRE?

What do you want to do and how can I help you?

See this reply in the discussion

45 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Marcos Miller Soon as I can

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Jason Wagner Good and reputable Contractors are hard to come by. I have several close relationships with a dozen or so, including myself. Are you looking for a hands off approach or more labor specific? Also can be a resource for your lender search.

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Troy Jaster Private money isn't hard to find once you have a deal. Do you have a deal? I've done a few private loans before :-)

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Shweta Bharti I've been a part of several groups via meetup.com. I encourage you to register and check em out. Message me anytime to discuss all things RE :-)

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Mike Biasatti Why do you say that?

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Chinmay Nerurkar always opportunities for remote investing. You'll need boots on the ground you can trust.

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Anhtuan Pham they put out decent deals from time to time. Always encourage investors do their own DD. They eliminate having to sift through distressed-owner data yourself.

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Jose Aguilar nice! Own anything now? Looking for turn key or fixer uppers? You're a realtor right?

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    I've used Zillow and Realtor, sorting through my finances to get everything in order to finally call myself a REI. Thanks for the supportive words Marcos.

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Mike Biasatti try giving yourself a goal. "1 property by EOY". Something like that. We can chat offline if interested.

  • Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Marcos Miller No sir I am not a realtor.

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Good morning! Let's get started. Sent a connection request 

  • Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hey there Jose. I started myself at the beginning of the year. I talked with some of the investors in the area. Good place, and friendly people. Hit me up, and we can exchange information.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Moving to San Antonio soon and would like to form a connection with likeminded folks looking to invest in rental properties. This seems like it could be the right place

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 19 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Ismael A Lee:

    Moving to San Antonio soon and would like to form a connection with likeminded folks looking to invest in rental properties. This seems like it could be the right place

    Sent you a PM 

  • Hadley FisherBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 28 votes
    5y

    Hope everyone is well I am presently looking in the San Antonio area for multi Family properties ( I am looking at 100 units and above . I can purchase myself but thought I would see who would like to potentially JV I am out state investor .

    We have one of our family foundations in San Antonio.

    HMF

  • Investor · San Jose Ca · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 115 votes
    5y

    @Mike Biasatti I am in the middle of my 1st turn key deal in New Braunfels. Starting out this way to ease into it in A less fearful way. I am pretty eager to jump in but my wife is super skeptical and fearful so figured this would be lower risk and a smother process. But the idea of doing a BRRRR sounds really nice to be able to get the capitol back to do another one if I want or to just have it liquid. I was born in Tx but live in Cali now. I want to join this REA meet up as well. I like that whole area for investing.

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    I am in a couple San Antonio syndication apartments... rents have slowed down in SA. I have moved on to Houston.

  • Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hi Jose, I'm based in San Antonio and i'm happy to connect.

  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi All, I'm a Realtor, Investor, Airbnb Specialist, and General Contractor in the SA area.  I am working on a huge house remodel and I have a SUPER team in place.  We are tearing though it like wildfire!  Tuesday will be the start of week 2 and we've already done a ridiculous amount of work. Right now, we are on track to turn a 2-3 month remodel into about 4-6 weeks.  Anyways, ya'll check out my website and let me know how I can serve you.  www.HillviewRemodeling.com.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.