Looking for a real-estate agent and a property manager in Dallas

Looking for a real-estate agent and a property manager in Dallas

Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 6 votes

Hi I am looking for help in purchase of rental real-estate in Dallas area. Someone who can suggest right neighborhoods and houses. 

Separately (or it could be the same person) also looking for a property manager.

I am based out of CA and am looking to purchase something over next couple of months.

1Reply
22 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wasilla, AK · Member since 2016 · 160 posts · 78 votes
    9y

    Depends on your personal investment strategy. I'd you are looking for high yields, stick with Forney, Garland, The Colony. Basically anything with a purchase price of 150k-250k in moderate neighborhoods. Go above this price point, the rents don't make sense anymore. If you are looking for appreciation, shoot for Plano, Richardson, Frisco and Mckinney. As far as PM, I can refer a few over. Shoot me a message, I can help with both 

  • Real Estate Investor/Broker · Irving, TX · Member since 2015 · 520 posts · 263 votes
    9y
    Norniella Management is my go to PM for single family rentals.
  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I can second the advice from @Brandon Richards. Also, don't overlook Tarrant county. Price points are a little lower with just as strong economy.

    McCaw Property Management4.4907 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati OH · Member since 2012 · 115 posts · 24 votes
    9y
    Hi Abhishek. My wife Becky is a DFW realtor with KW McKinney and has experience working with out of town investors. If you send a colleague request I can send you her contact info. FYI we own rental SFRs in the area as well. Dale
  • Fort Myers Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 225 posts · 124 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Abhishek Singhal:

    Hi I am looking for help in purchase of rental real-estate in Dallas area. Someone who can suggest right neighborhoods and houses. 

    Separately (or it could be the same person) also looking for a property manager.

    I am based out of CA and am looking to purchase something over next couple of months.

     I have a real estate agent contact that works solely for investors in the North Dallas Area, send me a message and I will send back her contact info.

  • Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Thanks everyone. 

  • Investor · Little Elm, TX · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    If you are still looking for an agent, and if you are serious (have funds or are already pre-approved), I can put you in touch with the agent who helped with my last purchase (closed right before the end of the year).

  • Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hi Kai - I am still looking.

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 12 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Abhishek Singhal:

    Hi I am looking for help in purchase of rental real-estate in Dallas area. Someone who can suggest right neighborhoods and houses. 

    Separately (or it could be the same person) also looking for a property manager.

    I am based out of CA and am looking to purchase something over next couple of months.

     Hi Abhishek. I would recommend Healy Property Management as a great PM. Message me if you would like more info.

  • irving, TX · Member since 2009 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Abhishek,

    I'm realtor in DFW. I have few listing of investing properties. Pls lemme if  are interested.i can provide details

  • Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Sure please send me the details.

  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 52 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Abhishek Singhal:

    Hi I am looking for help in purchase of rental real-estate in Dallas area. Someone who can suggest right neighborhoods and houses. 

    Separately (or it could be the same person) also looking for a property manager.

    I am based out of CA and am looking to purchase something over next couple of months.

    Are you looking for a SFR Property Manager or Multifamily? I work in Multifamily and really like Allied Property Mgmt.

    I live in Frisco.  If you need "feet on the street" in DFW, just contact me.  Glad to help our fellow BPers. Just contact me.

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Hi Abhishek, do you have a TX entity for the purchase?

    Local Dallas investor/attorney here as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.