Drinks on Aug 13th in Uptown Dallas?

Drinks on Aug 13th in Uptown Dallas?

Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I am traveling from Seattle and I'm going to be busy with brokers and visiting my properties during the day.

I am going to be in Dallas does any want to meet up for drinks the evening of Aug 13th? Uptown?

Shoot me an email and let's meet up.

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 4 votes
8y

@Vic Reddy - I am re-posting for you seeing that the tags for your post didn't seem to work. Send a private message to @Nick Hughes with your email address and I'm sure he can get you on the mailing list when the next event happens.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Trophy Club, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Just curious if there was anyone who responded and met up. I am interested in learning from others and if the opportunity arises again please notify me otherwise I will keep an eye out. I would love to pick the brain of investors in the area and see if I can add value.
  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Travis Evenson:

    Just curious if there was anyone who responded and met up. I am interested in learning from others and if the opportunity arises again please notify me otherwise I will keep an eye out. I would love to pick the brain of investors in the area and see if I can add value.

     We have a regular uptown BP meeting, check the events @Nick Hughes

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Lane Kawaoka   Happy to meet up with you the next time you are here.   

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas - Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 33 votes
    8y
    Hi I am interested in this Dallas BP meetup. Pls let me know about the next meeting @Nick Hughes @ Ronald
  • Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Vic Reddy - I am re-posting for you seeing that the tags for your post didn't seem to work. Send a private message to @Nick Hughes with your email address and I'm sure he can get you on the mailing list when the next event happens.

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Bruce Lynn I head to DFW 6 times a year. Lets get on the phone. Please reach out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.