Any investor friendly realtors in Austin TX?

Any investor friendly realtors in Austin TX?

Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello, does anyone know of a good "investor friendly" realtor in Austin, TX? I am also networking, but I figured Biggerpockets would be a good way to find a good recommendation. Thanks so much, happy investing! :)

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 42 votes
9y
Mark Colaci, REALTOR®
All City Real Estate
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    9y

    Hi Ivet,

    From your profile it looks like residential is what you are focusing on.

    You might want to further define what you are looking for like a duplex to quad to live in and rent out the rest of the units or if you are trying to buy a rental only.

    If neither you may be wanting to fix and flip to build capital.

    Welcome to the site.

  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 42 votes
    9y
    Mark Colaci, REALTOR®
    All City Real Estate
  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 96 posts · 69 votes
    9y
    Hi Ivet, My father and I are investors ourselves and it's the reason we got into the business. We love to work with investors in the area, and our brokerage is focused heavily on investing in the Austin area. If you have some time let's grab some coffee and see how we can help. Best of luck to you.
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2017 · 107 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    @Andrew Frowiss, sent you a request

  • Real Estate Investor · austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I work with lot of investors  for properties in and around austin area.Please reach out to me and I will be happy to provide my services.

  • Alfredo KawagePro Member
    Investor · Ciudad De México, Ciudad de México · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Look up for David Mosrie at dwellinaustin. He's by far the most knowledgeable realtor I know in Austin. If you need his contact info dm me. Best, @Ivet Medrano 

  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Ivet Medrano Hi Ivet. Hmu when you have time. I am a real estate broker and my team manages property for investors from all over. I also do house flips on the side. I can show you a project that I am involved in right now. Its a duplex remodel into a condo conversion with views of downtown. Super cool fun project. 

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thank you all for the awesome contacts and advise!! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.