Investing in Philippines or Thailand?

Investing in Philippines or Thailand?

Honolulu, HI · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 49 votes
I’m playing with the idea of buying for cash flow and for occasional vacation use in either of these countries. I saw (online and YouTube) a couple very nice developments in Cebu (Mactan Newton) and Manila. I have no idea of the real estate climate there. I’ve visited Thailand years ago but not the Philippines. Any investors have good luck there?
2Reply
88 views

Most Popular Reply

CO · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 2 votes
8y
I sign documents in the philippines in 2 weeks, recently got 2 condo units. One in Mactan/cebu area and one in metro manila called Mckinely Park. I’ll keep anyone up to date on my situation if you want to contact me and I’ll let you know the details. This is my first investment in the Philippines so I’m sure we have all the same concerns and I’m willing to share my experiences with the company (MegaWorld) I’m dealing with, as well as, Fhel the agent thats communicating with me and setting everything up. If you’d like to contact her I can get you in touch with her. MegaWorld has started a recent project and they offer ‘Development Financing’ and also its better to get in early if you decide this particular investment is right for you.
See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.