Consistent fix and flip buyer in DFW looking for wholesalers!

Consistent fix and flip buyer in DFW looking for wholesalers!

Rental Property Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone! I'm Jake - an investor in DFW looking to build relationships with wholesalers in the area. Please feel free to make a connection! 

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 31 votes
9y
Hey jake! Am a wholesaler here. Message me your email and buying criteria
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 31 votes
    9y
    Hey jake! Am a wholesaler here. Message me your email and buying criteria
  • Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hello Jake, 

    I'm a wholesaler in the DFW also looking to network with investors. I have lived in the city all my life, and we primarily focus on off-market single family homes for both flippers and holders but also have done some multi-family. I provide thorough reports for my cash buyers and love building relationships on your criteria. Contact me if you're interested. 

    Best, Josephine

  • Hard Money Lender · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    @Jake Robinson We work with some good wholesalers - I'm happy to make the introduction if you'd like

  • Stephenville, TX · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    message me you're email and we will get you on our wholesaling list!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.