First round of direct mail.

Most Popular Reply

Investor / Vendor 路 San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 949 votes
9y

@Tiago Alencar

If you use a first class stamp on the first batch, the addresses that don't work will return undeliverable so you can harvest those leads by skip tracing or using other means to reach the owner.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Phillip LanierPro Member
    Uvalde, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 141 posts 路 45 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Phillip Lanier  The mystery scraper is.......

    .....

    .....

    .....

    ....

    ME!

    I scrape specifically for real estate.

     Ha!  I guess I should have looked at your profile before posting.  馃槀.

    What are your rates?  

  • Investor 路 Memphis, TN 路 Member since 2015 路 105 posts 路 68 votes
    8y

    @Phillip Lanier depends on the job.  send me a direct message.

  • New to Real Estate 路 Saratoga Springs, UT 路 Member since 2017 路 61 posts 路 29 votes
    7y

    UPDATE. Got one call back a year later. I couldn鈥檛 pick up when he called. I called back with in 30 minutes but he pretended not knowing what I was talking about. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.