Does anyone know of a good Real Estate agent in the area.

13 Replies

Hello and thank for taking the time to read my post. I am new to real estate. I rented out a house I used to live in and loved being a landlord. We sold the house though and want to get back into it. I am located in American fork and am trying to find a good agent in the area. Do any of you have an agent you would recommend?

This post has been removed.

Yes I know if one. He does all my deal. His name is  mcKay Vowels. The reason I use him, is he has investment properties himself. He can show you where to purchase those multi family properties like you want, because he haves many of them. He is an honest man and always does what's best for his customers. He's the best in the business.

@Chris Draper you'll be hard pressed to find anything larger and a duplex for under $350,000 in Utah County. There have only been 8 in the last year and most where south county which means the rent rates aren't a high a North County so it all balances it self out. There are a lot of duplexes but because so many people from Utah want to be "investors" but have no idea how to buy right duplexes are almost always priced high. With that said what do you consider a good deal on a property? Are you looking for a turn key property? Something you can get a little swear equity our of? 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here