Looking for realtor in Virginia Beach to show property

Looking for realtor in Virginia Beach to show property

Real Estate Agent · Mead, CO · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 12 votes

Hi all,

I am a long distance real estate investor based in CO. I currently have one rental property in Virginia Beach which unexpectedly became vacant due to tenants receiving new military orders. I am currently renovating it, but repairs will be completed next week. 

I currently have it listed on the major sites and am getting good interest from prospective tenants. My main issue is that since I am in CO, I am unable to show the house on a continual basis. I am looking for a licensed realtor in Virginia Beach who would be willing to show the house, and make a few simple notes on the prospects (eg. were they on time, car clean, what questions did they ask). I will take care of all the paperwork etc, I just need someone to be my eyes and ears in the house. Of course I will pay for your services. If you, or you know of someone who can help, I would love to get in contact. At the moment, I have 3 people waiting to see the house!

Thank you

Gina

1Reply
11 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Upen PatelPro Member
    Lender · Nationwide Lender · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 814 votes
    10y

    @Gina McKee Contact @J Frank Cole.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Gina,  I am a big Bigger Pockets fan, a military veteran and a newly licensed realtor with Rose and Womble.  Please let me know if still need assistance with this

  • Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome! 

    We own a property in virginia beach. It is a great area. I know a great property manager who does installs, only and than allows the landlords to manage. She also put the houses on the mls. Let me know if you need any recommendations.

    Good luck!

    Elizabeth

  • Real Estate Agent · Mead, CO · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Thank you both @Todd E and @Elizabeth Colegrove for your responses. I actually already found a tenant but it is good to know that there are people available. Elizabeth, for your PM, what do they do as part of the installs? I like to screen my own tenants, process the application etc so I know the tenant that is accepted meets my criteria. Would they be open to this do you know?

    Thanks

    Gina

  • Real Estate Agent · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    You bet, anytime.

    Todd

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.