South king county/Seattle meet up

South king county/Seattle meet up

renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes

Hey everyone, I’m in the Seattle area and it seems like most of the meet ups are north of Seattle. Is there anyone out there that is currently hosting one on the south end around king county or would like to start a new one? 

9Reply
311 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael HaasBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
5y

Hey All - the space the JH1 team has available in the Old Ranier Brewery is in Sodo, right off the highway. Its office/event space, so we have a rooftop patio, 11th floor common area, our office, and a meeting room to chose from. This would be great for groups from 6-20, but the space wouldn't be able to accommodate more than that (especially with Covid spacing folks out). We've got coffee on-site and folks could bring drinks if this ends up being a happy hour event. Unfortunately the "Old Ranier Brewery" is old for a reason - Rainier is no longer brewed here in Seattle, its actually brewed in Milwaukee, so there's no brewery on site for us to enjoy.

Finding a space that works for everyone is always a struggle, but I'd say that if its between Seattle and Tacoma and within a few minutes of an i-5 exit most folks should be able to make the trip if they're committed to it. 

Cheers!

HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

128 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    and @An Ho, i will definitely add you, hope to see you! 

  • Investor · Spokane WA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I would like an invite too. I might be out of town but if I am here I'll try and make it.  

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Would love an invite as well. Newbie in Tacoma and could make some time for a meet up for sure!

  • New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck new to the BP community/REI and from Seattle. Would love to be added to the list as well to network with everyone! Thank you in advance.

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I would love an invite too. Thank you. 

  • Investor / Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
    5y

    Please add me as well.  Although I think a Zoom meeting might make more sense right now.

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Its awesome to see all the excitement around this meetup! and of course when we start to get back to normal we will return to Renton since the point is to have one centrally located but at the moment we have a space available that was graciously opened up to us by @Michael Haas at the office space connected to the rainier brewery. unfortunately due to regulations space is limited, I will send an invite to those who have emailed me or messaged me but if you cant make it I just ask that you please let me know so someone else can fill the spot. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Auburn, WA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I am an investor in the Auburn area.  I would love to join the meetup.  Thanks!

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Hey eveyone! setting up the meetup for the 27th at 5 pm and the same spot. Again due to covid we are restricted to 18-20 people so if you would like to attend please send me a message! hope to see you all there!

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hello @Jacob Whitbeck! I’ve been investing in the south Seattle area for the past couple years and would enjoy meeting other local investors 👍

  • Investor · Spokane WA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Did the meet up happen already?  I see that it was planned for the 27th at 5pm.  Was that for Feb? 

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    @Katie LaPoint it did happen last month but we have been having them on the last Saturday of every month. Unfortunately I am out of town the last weekend of this month so we will be pushing it to next month, but I hope to see you there! I will post on this forum about it next month. 

  • Investor · Spokane WA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Awesome, Thank you @Jacob Whitbeck

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hey Jacob! Did you manage to get a meet up setup in the city? I live in Seattle, and am really interested in bring apart of a meetup. Please let me know if there is a meetup I can be apart of. Thanks! 

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck Please loop me in for the next round. :) 

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    It would be great to see you there @Avian Noowin, 

    I am planning on setting it up again for the last Saturday of the month at 5 pm. I will reach out to those Who have attended but Anyone who is interested in going please shoot me a message so I can send over the details! 

  • Michael HaasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    I'll be hosting again - looking forward to seeing all y'all!

    PS: I'm thinking about getting a membership to The Shop Club down the street. They have a great conference room that we can host these in as well if folks want a change of scenery. I'll keep everyone in the loop if we end up going that route, and in the next month or two the Compass Offices in Seattle (westlake), Tacoma, and Bellevue will all be opening up again and we have some great spaces available there as well!

    HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
  • Puyallup, WA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I'd like an invite, new investor in puyallup area.

  • Investor · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2021 · 73 posts · 53 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck  I would love to join the meet up. New investor in Puyallup and looking to network with folks , thanks!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck Can you add me to the list as well. New investor looking to network with others, thank you!

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    That would be awesome @Michael Haas! I know I would definitely be down for that and as always, thankyou for taking the time to allow us to use the space we have been using...looking forward to seeing everyone!

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck I'm interested in the meet up, please send me the details.

  • Investor · Tacoma · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hello I am interested in joining as well. Currently working on a BRRR in Tacoma, Wa planning my next projects in Tukwila/Renton area.

    Yohannes Haimanot

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Sent! 😎

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    I'm an investor in Seattle. Please add me to the loop for next meet up. Thank you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.