South king county/Seattle meet up

South king county/Seattle meet up

renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes

Hey everyone, I’m in the Seattle area and it seems like most of the meet ups are north of Seattle. Is there anyone out there that is currently hosting one on the south end around king county or would like to start a new one? 

9Reply
331 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael HaasBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
5y

Hey All - the space the JH1 team has available in the Old Ranier Brewery is in Sodo, right off the highway. Its office/event space, so we have a rooftop patio, 11th floor common area, our office, and a meeting room to chose from. This would be great for groups from 6-20, but the space wouldn't be able to accommodate more than that (especially with Covid spacing folks out). We've got coffee on-site and folks could bring drinks if this ends up being a happy hour event. Unfortunately the "Old Ranier Brewery" is old for a reason - Rainier is no longer brewed here in Seattle, its actually brewed in Milwaukee, so there's no brewery on site for us to enjoy.

Finding a space that works for everyone is always a struggle, but I'd say that if its between Seattle and Tacoma and within a few minutes of an i-5 exit most folks should be able to make the trip if they're committed to it. 

Cheers!

HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

128 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Not sure what happened but I reposted it, should be able to find it in event section under Renton mastermind meetup 

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck, it is working now, I was able to find it in the event section

  • Bellevue · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    yes, it does work, I registered. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Thankyou! me too!

  • Renton, WA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hello!

    1st post

    I would love a Wednesday night or noon meet up. Just got my 1st response to a yellow letter and a buyer who wants a 3/2 fixer, no deals yet but excited for the future.

    Mary: Investor/Wholesaler

    Whitehorse Property Solutions

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Just to keep everyone updated, the last meet up was great! I was planning on doing another one this Friday, the 20th but of course they are shutting down the bars and everything again. I will post a new date when they open back up! 

  • Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Glad I found his thread. I’m located in   Graham and would love to network with some fellow RE investors. I don’t have any property in the area but am definitely interested in finding some. 

  • Beth JohnsonPro Member
    Lender · Renton, WA · Member since 2018 · 215 posts · 216 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck

    I'm an investor and private money lender based in Renton. My husband/business partner said the covered patio outside Hyatt Regency at Southport was open and warmed with heaters. Might be a good spot to look into. I used to hold mobile office hours there with investors at the Market Coffee Shop inside the hotel a few times a year until covid. Super convenient and large outdoor covered space which is part of the Waters Table restaurant. Would love to join up too!

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    thankyou @Beth Johnson i will definitely look into that! we did a zoom meetup a few weeks ago and am trying to add some people a facebook investor page just for people to join who are interested in growing this local group in the area. 

    @David Goetz if your interested I will add you in my invite list either for the next in person meetup or zoom meetup 

  • Beth JohnsonPro Member
    Lender · Renton, WA · Member since 2018 · 215 posts · 216 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck

    Feel free to add me to that Facebook group! @beth.p.johnson96

  • Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck, please do add me to the invite list. Much appreciated!

  • New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck could you please add me too? Much appreciated! 

  • Andrew HaneyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Buckley, WA · Member since 2020 · 76 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    Put me on the list and I prefer the southern options, especially imbibe

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Awesome! Will be awesome to get to know you guys! 
    I’ll pm you to get an email so I can include it in the invite. 

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Interested in being added if newbies are welcomed. Looking to learn and network. Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck would love to be part of the meetup as well, could you include me?

  • Real Estate Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Jacob Whitbeck Just getting started as a real estate agent and focusing on investment properties. Would love to be a part of the next meetup

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Jason Whitbeck! I'm in Snoqualmie, WA and would love to join this meetup. Would you please add me to the group? 

    Looking forward to meeting you all! Thanks!





  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I'm in Snoqualmie too (Hi @Ruben Silberman!).. would love to be included on the group.

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi @Lindsey Mac! It's nice to know there's someone else from Snoqualmie who is part of the BP community! Happy to connect anytime if you want.

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Hey @Ruben Silberman , @Lindsey Mac and @Griffin Coxen sorry for the late reply, would be great to see you guys! we are building a big list and just waiting for a little bit longer to have the place open up for us to join in. Zoom meeting is always better than nothing but as I mentioned its not the quite the same. 

    ill send a message with my email so i can include you in the invite 

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Perfect. Thanks @Jacob Whitbeck!

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi, I'm new to BP and was hoping to be added to the list for the next meetup. Looking for opportunities to network and find some people experienced in doing a SFH househack.

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    5y


    @Jacob Whitbeck please add me the Facebook group and Zoom meetings. I’m a newbie and would love to network and learn from everyone. Thank you! 

  • renton, WA · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone! just wanted to give an update since I have been in the process of getting a new  location since everything shut down again but I did finally secure one and am just waiting for a confirmation on the exact time but I am hoping for the 29th of this month. I will post again when I confirm that and will send out invites. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.