Hello World from Tacoma!

Hello World from Tacoma!

Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes

Hi BP.  Just wanted to start this forum off with an obligatory Hello World post.  

I am a Seattle-based investor/broker and have been spending quite a bit of time in Pierce County.  

Wanted to say hi and connect with you all!

0Reply
56 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 11 votes
11y

Adrian welcome!  I am an investor based in Tacoma.  I would love to hear more about the kinds of deals you have been finding.  Please do Reach out any time!

Steve Wynne

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Raleigh NC · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi all, my name is Doug from Lacey WA.  I have a couple rental properties, and still consider myself a very novice investor, although the success I have experienced so far has really spurred me on!  I have decided it's time to get serious about this business.  I am just starting out with adventures in house flipping.  I'm trying to locate my first flip property in the Lacey/Olympia WA area.  I would love the opportunity to meet up with you all and share in the network of experience that together we can build upon!  To get started I am trying to locate a good real estate agent who understands investing - particularly in flipping and holding.  I have an agent I'm working with now, but I'm not real convinced that he is the right fit for my ambitions.   Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully getting the opportunity to meet some of you in the local area.

  • Agent/Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    10y
    What a great thread. I'm also curious about areas around Seattle. Seattle properties are really getting up there so I'm considering other areas as well. Looking to connect and learn from everyone here.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.