Landscaper for Budget minded project in the Milwaukee area

Landscaper for Budget minded project in the Milwaukee area

Real Estate Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 6 votes

Hey Folks

I am in need of a landscaper for one of my building that have crazy over grown bushes and need some love and attention 

DO you know of any in the Milwaukee area 

Please help 

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Entrepreneur/Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    I know someone I can refer you to, if you haven't already found someone.

  • Real Estate Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Sure who do you have?

  • Self Employed · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 45 votes
    11y

    I would be happy to take a look at this project and provide you with an estimate.

  • Real Estate Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    hey guys please give me contact numbers and I will give a call to set up a visit Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.