Cash out refi lenders in greater Milwaukee

6 Replies | Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Hey everyone, very common question but I'm looking for a local bank/credit union that will do two things for me: 

A. Cash out refinance to 75% ARV with less than six months seasoning.

B. Lend into LLC name with personal guarantee.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated! 

Hi @Kevin M Finley I know of several lenders that will refi with less than 6 months seasoning. I also know of lenders that will refi with 3 months and a lender that requires no seasoning. All of these lenders will loan to an LLC and don't require tax returns or W2s. But, there are no free lunches, with the zero to minimum seasoning and in an LLC name, rates will be 6 - 7.99% and LTV may be constrained depending on credit score and address. Or you can wait until the 6 month mark and your options open up.... but that requires 6 months of hard money. As with most decisions in real estate you have to weigh your options. Money now or money later, sacrifice money now to open up opportunities for later etc.

Originally posted by @Kevin M Finley :

Hey everyone, very common question but I'm looking for a local bank/credit union that will do two things for me: 

A. Cash out refinance to 75% ARV with less than six months seasoning.

B. Lend into LLC name with personal guarantee.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated! 

You'll have a hard time finding all of those, you'll either have to give up cash out for rate and term refi, ltv, or no seasoning.

Thank you for the responses guys. Any specific lender suggestions to call? I understand it's a decision to make but I'd like to have the entire picture before I make it.