Memphis investors looking to network during trip to Canada

26 Replies

Hi ya'll.  My husband (@Sam Wilson ) and I will be traveling from Vancouver to Calgary via Banff (and a few other places along the way) from May 1-12

We'd love to meet up with other investors for a coffee or a drink - especially if you are interested in investing in the Memphis market or just want to chat about REI in general.

Message me if you are interested (where you are and when is good to meet).  We set up an event in Vancouver but it might be easier to just hear from ya'll and go from there.

Look forward to meeting you!

elizabeth

This post has been removed.

When your in Van, if you like good coffee check out Matchstick. They’ve got a couple locations. Unreal good roasters. My all time favourite. Take a bag home with you!

@Travis Hewlett , @Stuart Bartwicki , @Vincent Aldaba -

Look forward to meeting you all!

Would 5:30pm Thursday work?  (Or some other time, we are super flexible).  We are staying near pearce estate park  so maybe near there or downtown.  Open to suggestions.  We won't have a car so I guess we can Uber anywhere.  

Just let us know! See you in a few days!

Originally posted by @Elizabeth Wilson :

Hi ya'll.  My husband (@Sam Wilson ) and I will be traveling from Vancouver to Calgary via Banff (and a few other places along the way) from May 1-12

We'd love to meet up with other investors for a coffee or a drink - especially if you are interested in investing in the Memphis market or just want to chat about REI in general.

Message me if you are interested (where you are and when is good to meet).  We set up an event in Vancouver but it might be easier to just hear from ya'll and go from there.

Look forward to meeting you!

elizabeth

I will be in Kamloops on the 12th probably just miss you. !!! if you have not been one of the most awesome spots on earth that area. enjoy

@Jay Hinrichs - Yes sir!  We will have just missed you by a few days!  We are already heading to Calgary.  Hope you have a great visit. We had some wonderful hiking in Kamloops!  @Elizabeth Wilson has told me great things about you!  Hope to meet you the next time you are in Memphis! 

Originally posted by @Sam Wilson :

@Jay Hinrichs - Yes sir!  We will have just missed you by a few days!  We are already heading to Calgary.  Hope you have a great visit. We had some wonderful hiking in Kamloops!  @Elizabeth Wilson has told me great things about you!  Hope to meet you the next time you are in Memphis! 

I go up to that area 2 to 3 times a year to fish and when I was younger would fly my plane into Kamloops and Vernon.. 

I bought a home in Kelowna in 01 which I wish I never sold LOL.. 

If they did not kick me out of the country I would live there most of the year.. but now just a tourist.. 

I will be in Memphis this summer I have a charity that I am starting and the launch is Memphis.

@Jay Hinrichs - That sounds awesome!  and as a fellow pilot we will definitely have to meet up and talk aviation. 

We will be around Memphis most of the summer.  Just message me or Elizabeth when you decide on dates.  Looking forward to it! 

@Sam Wilson   got it enjoy the rest of your CA  trip  next time stop by Portlandia   we have better wine  LOL..

and of course weird people.

Cirrus SR 22   

I have to pay for the privilege..  And I have some funny flying stories going into BC.. they speak English but aviation vernacular can be quite different.. :)

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here