Real Estate Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 940 posts · 695 votes
Hi ya'll. My husband (@Sam Wilson) and I will be traveling from Vancouver to Calgary via Banff (and a few other places along the way) from May 1-12
We'd love to meet up with other investors for a coffee or a drink - especially if you are interested in investing in the Memphis market or just want to chat about REI in general.
Message me if you are interested (where you are and when is good to meet). We set up an event in Vancouver but it might be easier to just hear from ya'll and go from there.
@Jay Hinrichs - Yes sir! We will have just missed you by a few days! We are already heading to Calgary. Hope you have a great visit. We had some wonderful hiking in Kamloops! @Elizabeth Wilson has told me great things about you! Hope to meet you the next time you are in Memphis!
I go up to that area 2 to 3 times a year to fish and when I was younger would fly my plane into Kamloops and Vernon..
I bought a home in Kelowna in 01 which I wish I never sold LOL..
If they did not kick me out of the country I would live there most of the year.. but now just a tourist..
I will be in Memphis this summer I have a charity that I am starting and the launch is Memphis.
I hope you're trip is going well so far. When will you be coming through Calgary, I'd definitely be interested in meeting for a coffee or drink? Thanks and have a great day,
Investor · Saskatchewan , Saskatchewan · Member since 2017 · 311 posts · 233 votes
8y
When your in Van, if you like good coffee check out Matchstick. They’ve got a couple locations. Unreal good roasters. My all time favourite. Take a bag home with you!
Would 5:30pm Thursday work? (Or some other time, we are super flexible). We are staying near pearce estate park so maybe near there or downtown. Open to suggestions. We won't have a car so I guess we can Uber anywhere.
Hi ya'll. My husband (@Sam Wilson) and I will be traveling from Vancouver to Calgary via Banff (and a few other places along the way) from May 1-12
We'd love to meet up with other investors for a coffee or a drink - especially if you are interested in investing in the Memphis market or just want to chat about REI in general.
Message me if you are interested (where you are and when is good to meet). We set up an event in Vancouver but it might be easier to just hear from ya'll and go from there.
Look forward to meeting you!
elizabeth
I will be in Kamloops on the 12th probably just miss you. !!! if you have not been one of the most awesome spots on earth that area. enjoy
Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 257 votes
8y
@Jay Hinrichs - Yes sir! We will have just missed you by a few days! We are already heading to Calgary. Hope you have a great visit. We had some wonderful hiking in Kamloops! @Elizabeth Wilson has told me great things about you! Hope to meet you the next time you are in Memphis!
@Jay Hinrichs - Yes sir! We will have just missed you by a few days! We are already heading to Calgary. Hope you have a great visit. We had some wonderful hiking in Kamloops! @Elizabeth Wilson has told me great things about you! Hope to meet you the next time you are in Memphis!
I go up to that area 2 to 3 times a year to fish and when I was younger would fly my plane into Kamloops and Vernon..
I bought a home in Kelowna in 01 which I wish I never sold LOL..
If they did not kick me out of the country I would live there most of the year.. but now just a tourist..
I will be in Memphis this summer I have a charity that I am starting and the launch is Memphis.
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
8y
@Sam Wilson got it enjoy the rest of your CA trip next time stop by Portlandia we have better wine LOL..
and of course weird people.
Cirrus SR 22
I have to pay for the privilege.. And I have some funny flying stories going into BC.. they speak English but aviation vernacular can be quite different.. :)
Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 257 votes
8y
@Nancy Webb - We are already back in Memphis but will be sure to let you when we do our next Canadian tour. It was wonderful! If I can do anything from here please let me know!