Rossland, BC · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote
Hey Guys, I was wondering is it possible for us to get a foreclosure list like our friends in the south do or does it violate a privacy law? I googled it and some websites come up but its hard to tell if any of them are legit or not.
Rental Property Investor · parksville, bc · Member since 2017 · 153 posts · 148 votes
7y
As a real estate agent I can setup automatic searches that only look for foreclosures. Talk to a local real estate agent and ask them to put you on a search for foreclosures only. You should get all foreclosures sent to you via email as soon as they hit the market. It's free and instant.
If an agent doesn't want to do it, find another agent.
Rental Property Investor · parksville, bc · Member since 2017 · 153 posts · 148 votes
7y
As a real estate agent I can setup automatic searches that only look for foreclosures. Talk to a local real estate agent and ask them to put you on a search for foreclosures only. You should get all foreclosures sent to you via email as soon as they hit the market. It's free and instant.
If an agent doesn't want to do it, find another agent.