Foreclosure list in Canada?

Foreclosure list in Canada?

Rossland, BC · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Hey Guys, I was wondering is it possible for us to get a foreclosure list like our friends in the south do or does it violate a privacy law? I googled it and some websites come up but its hard to tell if any of them are legit or not.

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · parksville, bc · Member since 2017 · 153 posts · 148 votes
7y

As a real estate agent I can setup automatic searches that only look for foreclosures. Talk to a local real estate agent and ask them to put you on a search for foreclosures only. You should get all foreclosures sent to you via email as soon as they hit the market. It's free and instant.  

If an agent doesn't want to do it, find another agent.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · parksville, bc · Member since 2017 · 153 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    As a real estate agent I can setup automatic searches that only look for foreclosures. Talk to a local real estate agent and ask them to put you on a search for foreclosures only. You should get all foreclosures sent to you via email as soon as they hit the market. It's free and instant.  

    If an agent doesn't want to do it, find another agent.

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Id be interested in this too

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I would love to get in on foreclosure listings 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.