Has Anyone Used SEOMEETSREI

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
3y

They are not a solid business. This does incredible damage not only to our businesses (yes more than one as they are ripping off our SEO business and our wholesaling and flipping business).

I am asking the community for support to put an end to these kinds of shady ways to do business. Please do not support them, don't buy their products, and DO report them to Google to BP, and everywhere, spread the word.

They have ripped off and stolen my website templates, designs, and strategies, and then sell them to their students for more than DOUBLE the price. They also ripped off my logo and my name.

My name: SEO For Real Estate Investors

Their Name: SEO Meets Real Estate Investors

My logo:

Their logo.

They use our trade colors and trade designs. And because they are featured on Carrot podcasts, lending them all this exposure and perceived credibility people constantly come to us accusing us of US being the ones that copied them. It is BEYOND frustrating.

Andy was part of my Free facebook group, constantly requesting help from me:

I personally helped him over and over and over again at no cost.  But what does he do to repay me?

He blatantly rips off my website! 

Then I want to ask everyone to be very careful with their SEO strategies.

One quick look at their backlinking profile would scare the living crap out of anyone that knows anything about SEO.

Most of them are not even English, and in case you don't know what a backlink is or the importance it has to seo... take it from me, .. it is BAD!!

Take a look for yourself.

Go here:

https://ahrefs.com/backlink-ch...

And put any of their websites in the search field and click on the results.

Here are a few:

https://lolipet.net/product/ca...

https://mobilierconfortsuisse....

https://www.ruban-bleu-recepti...

https://donggonews.com/opini/2...

http://matarakyatnews.com/wisa...

EVERYONE, stop supporting frauds.

And start exposing them. Please share. This is doing our business a TREMENDOUS amount of damage, as well as investors like you, thinking you are getting a solid product.

Please share this, I am so sick and tired of this!

It has gotten SO bad that people now start to accuse US  of being their students or ripping off their material.

STOP supporting fraud. 

See this reply in the discussion

64 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 80 votes
    3y

    Hey Jordan Crain, thanks for the kind words but I'm not so sure I deserve them... Anyway, just wanted to give you an update. I bought the concierge service thru carrot last year. I figured I had butchered my site from an SEO perspective and wanted to start fresh, etc. After the rewrite it still wasn't pulling much traffic so I signed up for the primo backlink pkg with seomeetsrei. They looked at the site and suggested some changes to better optimize the keywords so I said go for it, do whatever you think it needs. I feel like they did a good job with that. The most expensive backlink pkg include four months of backlinks after the initial service if memory servers me correctly. After the four months I still wasn't pulling any leads so just continued on for another three moths with them building backlinks. Still nothing really to show for the money spent so I reached back out to seomeetsrei for guidance and they suggested signing up on more social platforms and another 10K or so in backlink work... That got me thinking I've dropped a decent amount of money thus far with not much to show for it as far as I can tell plus I don't really have an understanding of what exactly is being done. I guess a lot of that is my fault for not digging into it but I decided to pull the plug with them. Yesterday I signed up with seoforrei for the seo pkg. Yes I realize this is a do it yourself (with guidance) endeavor and I've been told it takes works to make it happen. This way I see it as that I'm in charge of my own seo destiny be it good or bad.. We shall see how it goes and if I made a wise decision or not. Thanks.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

    Hey Jordan Crain, thanks for the kind words but I'm not so sure I deserve them... Anyway, just wanted to give you an update. I bought the concierge service thru carrot last year. I figured I had butchered my site from an SEO perspective and wanted to start fresh, etc. After the rewrite it still wasn't pulling much traffic so I signed up for the primo backlink pkg with seomeetsrei. They looked at the site and suggested some changes to better optimize the keywords so I said go for it, do whatever you think it needs. I feel like they did a good job with that. The most expensive backlink pkg include four months of backlinks after the initial service if memory servers me correctly. After the four months I still wasn't pulling any leads so just continued on for another three moths with them building backlinks. Still nothing really to show for the money spent so I reached back out to seomeetsrei for guidance and they suggested signing up on more social platforms and another 10K or so in backlink work... That got me thinking I've dropped a decent amount of money thus far with not much to show for it as far as I can tell plus I don't really have an understanding of what exactly is being done. I guess a lot of that is my fault for not digging into it but I decided to pull the plug with them. Yesterday I signed up with seoforrei for the seo pkg. Yes I realize this is a do it yourself (with guidance) endeavor and I've been told it takes works to make it happen. This way I see it as that I'm in charge of my own seo destiny be it good or bad.. We shall see how it goes and if I made a wise decision or not. Thanks.

    Hey Anthony! 

    I wish it wasn't, but SEO is a long play. It takes time - especially with a new site to gain Google's trust and rise in the rankings. I typically tell clients don't expect to close a deal from SEO in the first six months. It looks like you just got your first couple of leads this month and I'm pumped things are starting to pick up and hope your efforts continue the momentum you've created. I do recommend creating social profiles to strengthen your brand online. If you google your company name, the goal is to take up the entire first page of Google and have your website be the first result. Creating and linking social profiles together will help with that a lot. Once that is fixed everything else falls into place. 

    You have a super solid foundation on your site and I am pumped to hear you're starting to learn more about SEO. If you ever have any questions or get stuck along the way feel free to join our free Facebook group. We do live calls Wednesday at 6:00pm CT with Q &A. Best of luck man! 

  • Wholesaler · FL · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hey @Anthony Stephenson, I figured I'd reach out and ask you how things are going with SEO Meets REI after the first few months. Are you still using their services? We've got a kick-off call with them tomorrow and possibly getting started with them.

  • Investor · Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 80 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Keith M Sant:
    Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

    Hey Jordan Crain, thanks for the kind words but I'm not so sure I deserve them... Anyway, just wanted to give you an update. I bought the concierge service thru carrot last year. I figured I had butchered my site from an SEO perspective and wanted to start fresh, etc. After the rewrite it still wasn't pulling much traffic so I signed up for the primo backlink pkg with seomeetsrei. They looked at the site and suggested some changes to better optimize the keywords so I said go for it, do whatever you think it needs. I feel like they did a good job with that. The most expensive backlink pkg include four months of backlinks after the initial service if memory servers me correctly. After the four months I still wasn't pulling any leads so just continued on for another three moths with them building backlinks. Still nothing really to show for the money spent so I reached back out to seomeetsrei for guidance and they suggested signing up on more social platforms and another 10K or so in backlink work... That got me thinking I've dropped a decent amount of money thus far with not much to show for it as far as I can tell plus I don't really have an understanding of what exactly is being done. I guess a lot of that is my fault for not digging into it but I decided to pull the plug with them. Yesterday I signed up with seoforrei for the seo pkg. Yes I realize this is a do it yourself (with guidance) endeavor and I've been told it takes works to make it happen. This way I see it as that I'm in charge of my own seo destiny be it good or bad.. We shall see how it goes and if I made a wise decision or not. Thanks.

    Hey Anthony! 

    I wish it wasn't, but SEO is a long play. It takes time - especially with a new site to gain Google's trust and rise in the rankings. I typically tell clients don't expect to close a deal from SEO in the first six months. It looks like you just got your first couple of leads this month and I'm pumped things are starting to pick up and hope your efforts continue the momentum you've created. I do recommend creating social profiles to strengthen your brand online. If you google your company name, the goal is to take up the entire first page of Google and have your website be the first result. Creating and linking social profiles together will help with that a lot. Once that is fixed everything else falls into place. 

    You have a super solid foundation on your site and I am pumped to hear you're starting to learn more about SEO. If you ever have any questions or get stuck along the way feel free to join our free Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/group We do live calls Wednesday at 6:00pm CT with Q &A. Best of luck man! 

     I pulled the plug on them.. My site wasn't ranking so I reached out to find out what needed to happen in order to change that.. The answer was spend a bunch more money with them for more backlinks. Communication was not good so the entire process so I said no.. I decided I needed to figure out how to do SEO so I signed up with SEOforREI. My site looks waaaay better and I'm getting leads. Will be closing on one the end of this month. Be advised it is a lot of work. They don't do it for you, but if you get stuck reach out and they will help. I bought the credibility course to get the site presentable as well asthe SEO course. I'm just now getting into the SEO section. Some guys will tell you SEOmeetsREI hung the moon, blah, blah, blah, but my experience was the opposite. Call the other guys before you spend your money.. That's my opinion for what it's worth. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:
    Quote from @Keith M Sant:
    Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

    Hey Jordan Crain, thanks for the kind words but I'm not so sure I deserve them... Anyway, just wanted to give you an update. I bought the concierge service thru carrot last year. I figured I had butchered my site from an SEO perspective and wanted to start fresh, etc. After the rewrite it still wasn't pulling much traffic so I signed up for the primo backlink pkg with seomeetsrei. They looked at the site and suggested some changes to better optimize the keywords so I said go for it, do whatever you think it needs. I feel like they did a good job with that. The most expensive backlink pkg include four months of backlinks after the initial service if memory servers me correctly. After the four months I still wasn't pulling any leads so just continued on for another three moths with them building backlinks. Still nothing really to show for the money spent so I reached back out to seomeetsrei for guidance and they suggested signing up on more social platforms and another 10K or so in backlink work... That got me thinking I've dropped a decent amount of money thus far with not much to show for it as far as I can tell plus I don't really have an understanding of what exactly is being done. I guess a lot of that is my fault for not digging into it but I decided to pull the plug with them. Yesterday I signed up with seoforrei for the seo pkg. Yes I realize this is a do it yourself (with guidance) endeavor and I've been told it takes works to make it happen. This way I see it as that I'm in charge of my own seo destiny be it good or bad.. We shall see how it goes and if I made a wise decision or not. Thanks.

    Hey Anthony! 

    I wish it wasn't, but SEO is a long play. It takes time - especially with a new site to gain Google's trust and rise in the rankings. I typically tell clients don't expect to close a deal from SEO in the first six months. It looks like you just got your first couple of leads this month and I'm pumped things are starting to pick up and hope your efforts continue the momentum you've created. I do recommend creating social profiles to strengthen your brand online. If you google your company name, the goal is to take up the entire first page of Google and have your website be the first result. Creating and linking social profiles together will help with that a lot. Once that is fixed everything else falls into place. 

    You have a super solid foundation on your site and I am pumped to hear you're starting to learn more about SEO. If you ever have any questions or get stuck along the way feel free to join our free Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/group We do live calls Wednesday at 6:00pm CT with Q &A. Best of luck man! 

     I pulled the plug on them.. My site wasn't ranking so I reached out to find out what needed to happen in order to change that.. The answer was spend a bunch more money with them for more backlinks. Communication was not good so the entire process so I said no.. I decided I needed to figure out how to do SEO so I signed up with SEOforREI. My site looks waaaay better and I'm getting leads. Will be closing on one the end of this month. Be advised it is a lot of work. They don't do it for you, but if you get stuck reach out and they will help. I bought the credibility course to get the site presentable as well asthe SEO course. I'm just now getting into the SEO section. Some guys will tell you SEOmeetsREI hung the moon, blah, blah, blah, but my experience was the opposite. Call the other guys before you spend your money.. That's my opinion for what it's worth. 

    A lot of things were done wrong on your site Anthony, but we took the time to fix and undo a lot of it. By no means is it fixed or done yet, but every little thing you improve/fix, is progress.

    The solution to rankings and lead generation is NOT backlinks. I truly wish people would stop telling others it is all about backlinks. I have FAR fewer backlinks than most of the top dogs and I still beat them. This is the biggest load of crap so-called "SEO experts" will tell you. It is all and ONLY about providing value.

    Google's algorithm is there to determine how much value your website provides to Google's traffic.
    Now ask yourself, do you really think that when a motivated seller lands on your website, they are going to care about how many backlinks you have? How about how many blogs you have? Of course not.

    They care about how real you are, how competent you are, how easy to navigate your website is. And most importantly, they need to get a feel for how doing business with you would be.
    That is what we focus on, and that is why you now get leads. Once you get more leads your rankings will follow.

    Everyone thinks that when you rank you will get leads. And that is why everyone obsesses over backlinks, when in reality is that you will rank only when you get leads. Getting leads is the best indicator to Google that your website was of value to Google's traffic. In other words, leads come first. Rankings will follow. So focus on conversions, never rankings. All backlinks is doing is trying to manipulate the rankings! Remember, it is "illegal" to Google to buy backlinks. NEVER EVER buy backlinks!

    I don't need to wish you "good luck" because I /we are actively working together to get you where you need to be! So let's keep going! I will see you on our podcast!




  • New to Real Estate · United States · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Remember when you first started out

    https://ibuyhousesconnecticut.com/


    Its easier to replicate than create

    We can never forget where we come from and the internet remembers everything

  • New to Real Estate · United States · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    and ... Avi Ron says he has a new music album out and he would rather spend money on ad words then any of your bogus SEO JOINS REI .... what ever

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 729 votes
    2y

    No. I am using Agents Gather to do all of my SEO. Agents Gather

    Setup groups, blog, etc. Even has an MLS for listings!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ron B.:

    Remember when you first started out

    https://ibuyhousesconnecticut.com/


    Its easier to replicate than create

    We can never forget where we come from and the internet remembers everything

    I am honored. You created an entire brand-new profile just to reply to this thread. 



    And, thanks for the backlink!

    ;)

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 729 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

    Has anyone used the company SEOMEETSREI for backlink services? I found them on the Investor Carrot website as one of their preferred vendors. 


     No I have a much better way. Encompasses a lot more. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.