Does anyone have any experience with Clever Investor LLC and their training material?

Does anyone have any experience with Clever Investor LLC and their training material?

Woodinville, WA · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 6 votes
Does anyone have any experience with Clever Investor LLC and their training material?
2Reply
223 views

Most Popular Reply

Eden Prairie, MN · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 3 votes
11y

Hello Chancy, I hope this review finds you well as you're obviously here to make a decision to join the Clever Investor Adventure as I like to call it :). I HIGHLY recommend you just don't think about it and GO FOR IT! (After reading my review of course) :D Anyways, not sure how you came across Clever investor but feel privileged and lucky that you did because you just found the BEST real estate mentor and educator ever!

I started back in March 2014 with just the Fast Track Profit System and that small investment changed my entire life. The amount of information and education along with all the paperwork and scrips you would need to get a deal done is mind blowing.

I just recently joined the inner circle as a mentoring student with Cody and his team as of January 2015. I started just like you by researching the crap out of Cody and Clever Investor HAHA . I can assure you that Cody and the Clever investor team are outstanding, amazing and most genuine group of people I have ever met and have gotten to know personally and have talked to and met in person several times now. Cody and his team are TRUE mentors, not guru's, as I have come to know Cody hates "gurus". HAHA

I originally found Cody on Facebook through an advertisement and did the same thing your doing, researching, but I realized after a week of that I couldn't find a reason not to. So I invested into the entire Fast Track Profit System knowing there was a 30 day money back guarantee, what did I have to lose? Nothing. That was probably the greatest investment I could have ever made in my life and I'm 24. (At this time I did interview to become a student of theirs but decided not too, I'm human sometimes I don't make the best choices lol, I should have done it)

I watched all his videos and training in about a week and was amazed with the amount of information and training provided along with all documents ever needed including scripts. I set up the entire business within a month. However, nothing happened until I took action later that year. I followed all of Cody's guidance and training I got from all the great videos and sent out advertising in September 2014. I used all of Cody's training and systems to get my first deal under contract, flipping it to and end buyer in 4 days and later closed in November for a profit of $20,487.95. I only used $250 of my own money in that transaction for earnest money when I probably didn't even have to use that much as we closed in 9 days. Since then I have made much more money. Feel free to search YouTube for my testimonial videos, and many others who have had great success and isn't camera shy lol.

I have met and talked to personally several of the other students and they are all making huge profits and having breakthroughs as well as myself but they are also working very hard for their success and Cody and his team are there every step of they way guiding myself and many others in the background making it all possible with the training, systems and programs to make sure every student is successful. They truly all are dedicated to each and every student's success.

Bottom line, Cody and the Clever Investor team are amazing and completely dedicated to their students and their success. After joining the mentorship program, I wish I would have done it back in March 2014 as I would have been so much further ahead VS doing it all myself at first. Anyone that is truly successful in life has a mentor in someway or another. If you still have doubts, concerns or questions feel free to reach out to me 763-452-9000, I don't mind chatting. :) Much success to you all and I can't wait to hear from you about your success and hopefully possibly meet you at a Clever Investor event.

See this reply in the discussion

22 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2012 · 480 posts · 116 votes
    12y

    @Chance Calhoun

    Welcome to BP. I'm up in Kirkland. Nice to see another WA state resident jump in. I have never heard of Clever Investor LLC, but maybe someone here can chime in that has. Not sure who they are, but if they might be considered real estate gurus, you'll find a lot of people here are anti-guru. There's quite a bit of information and knowledgable people here. A lot of people here think you should not spend money on guru courses because everything you need to learn is right here. Check out the "Learn" tab up top and dig in, ask questions, and connect with people. Hope to see you around the forums.

  • Real Estate Investor · Spring, TX · Member since 2013 · 34 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Yea I see him around and I get tons of email from him. His stuff is like everyone else. I didn't take it but I watched some often free webinars. It's not bad bit it's all beginners stuff and a few tricks. Nothing amazing here you can't find somewhere in a book on at your rea.

  • Real Estate Investor · Member since 2013 · 866 posts · 487 votes
    12y

    You are on a site that will prove far more valuable to you than any guru you can find, anywhere, at any price.

    The whole guru, coach and the latest fad, information marketer 'scamdustry' just makes my skin crawl.

    If they were as good as they claimed, they couldn't afford the cut in pay to become a guru or a coach or an information marketer. Oh, yeah, I forgot they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, pay it forward and all that. Philanthropists don't charge for their time. Just say'n.

    Have you noticed the long and legalistic disclaimers they all have? It can be summed up in just a few words...

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Hey Guys, 

    My name is Dinesh Nagabhushan, I was a Software Engineer before I met Clever Investors!!. I invested lost of money in many different real estate coaching promises and classes but every one of them failed me until I met Clever Investors! from the bottom of my heart I feel Clever Investors are the one of a kind because of the below reasons

    - They genuinely care about you, your business and your success. As soon as I joined them, I had a business entity setup using their recommended attorneys. 

    - They have the best systems (software programs) for real estate investors, they helped me setup my company pages, buyers database, sellers/lead system etc etc. They have invested a lot of money to get this to a point where it is a no brainier for even a software engineer to just jump on the wagon and have a smooth ride to success. 

    - They have high integrity!! they mean what they say and they will hold your hand and guide you thru the process step by step. In today's world with internet on our figure tips every one feels they can be experts in any trade using YouTube and other resources, that is not true, if you are serious in making a name in real estate in your area you need some one to guide you thru the process step by step. If you agree, the quickest way to get from point A to point B is a straight line, using the online free resources you will spend a lot longer (backtracking and confused) to get to point B well i am not even sure if some of us can reach point B before we give up . 

    - I have not come across one real estate coaching program where the students get to come to a hands on labs event where they make money paying nothing to attend the labs!!

    - I became a Clever Investor student in August last year and my tuition have been paid of over and over again and I cant be more grateful that I found them finally!. I love the clever family and I invite you to be a part of the family. I am a student and I don't have to vouch for them the way I am in this thread. But if you are serious and want to get into the real estate business I think it would be a crime for me not to comment on this thread. These guys not only teach you real estate they teach you the way of life and living. You wont go wrong with these guys. 

    I don't want to over state the benefits I have had reaped from Clever Investors and make it look shady.. I will stop now and you guys decided for yourself and hope you get to experience being a part of the family.

  • Investor · Newburgh, IN · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 47 votes
    11y

    If it's Cody Sperber of Clever Investor, I follow him in Periscope. He has great content IMO. He gives away a lot of great web content and does some very detailed beginner stuff on his 'scopes. All for free. Of course he sells product but he never peddles it on periscope. He does giveaways for people that are super enthusiastic.  Most of his YouTube stuff is a little dated and you can tell he was more inexperienced when he filmed it... But the content is there.  

    I will agree, there's not much more valuable than bp but I really don't think Clever Investor is a scam. Cody seems passionate about what he does and teaches.  

  • Investor · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    11y

    save your money @Chance Calhoun

    this site has its very own clever investors and the best thing about them is they will answer your questions for free
    good luck

  • Eden Prairie, MN · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Hello Chancy, I hope this review finds you well as you're obviously here to make a decision to join the Clever Investor Adventure as I like to call it :). I HIGHLY recommend you just don't think about it and GO FOR IT! (After reading my review of course) :D Anyways, not sure how you came across Clever investor but feel privileged and lucky that you did because you just found the BEST real estate mentor and educator ever!

    I started back in March 2014 with just the Fast Track Profit System and that small investment changed my entire life. The amount of information and education along with all the paperwork and scrips you would need to get a deal done is mind blowing.

    I just recently joined the inner circle as a mentoring student with Cody and his team as of January 2015. I started just like you by researching the crap out of Cody and Clever Investor HAHA . I can assure you that Cody and the Clever investor team are outstanding, amazing and most genuine group of people I have ever met and have gotten to know personally and have talked to and met in person several times now. Cody and his team are TRUE mentors, not guru's, as I have come to know Cody hates "gurus". HAHA

    I originally found Cody on Facebook through an advertisement and did the same thing your doing, researching, but I realized after a week of that I couldn't find a reason not to. So I invested into the entire Fast Track Profit System knowing there was a 30 day money back guarantee, what did I have to lose? Nothing. That was probably the greatest investment I could have ever made in my life and I'm 24. (At this time I did interview to become a student of theirs but decided not too, I'm human sometimes I don't make the best choices lol, I should have done it)

    I watched all his videos and training in about a week and was amazed with the amount of information and training provided along with all documents ever needed including scripts. I set up the entire business within a month. However, nothing happened until I took action later that year. I followed all of Cody's guidance and training I got from all the great videos and sent out advertising in September 2014. I used all of Cody's training and systems to get my first deal under contract, flipping it to and end buyer in 4 days and later closed in November for a profit of $20,487.95. I only used $250 of my own money in that transaction for earnest money when I probably didn't even have to use that much as we closed in 9 days. Since then I have made much more money. Feel free to search YouTube for my testimonial videos, and many others who have had great success and isn't camera shy lol.

    I have met and talked to personally several of the other students and they are all making huge profits and having breakthroughs as well as myself but they are also working very hard for their success and Cody and his team are there every step of they way guiding myself and many others in the background making it all possible with the training, systems and programs to make sure every student is successful. They truly all are dedicated to each and every student's success.

    Bottom line, Cody and the Clever Investor team are amazing and completely dedicated to their students and their success. After joining the mentorship program, I wish I would have done it back in March 2014 as I would have been so much further ahead VS doing it all myself at first. Anyone that is truly successful in life has a mentor in someway or another. If you still have doubts, concerns or questions feel free to reach out to me 763-452-9000, I don't mind chatting. :) Much success to you all and I can't wait to hear from you about your success and hopefully possibly meet you at a Clever Investor event.

  • Lancaster, CA · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I left you a Voice Mail, on number in this post. hope you can call me back

  • Professional · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hey All - Happy Sunday I am a student of Clever Investor I missing a key step with the M5 I know it works. When I was presented with opportunity to get this system I immediately jump. He said the first 10 people will have personal mentoring from Cody himself. I know had to have been in that top 10. I received a lot of emails with training and I have not missed one. If anyone knows about the M5 lead generation machine please reach back to me 

    Thanks 

    Jai Thompson

  • Wholesaler · Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi Jai,

    How long have you been a student of the Clever Investor?

    Are you receiving personal mentoring?

  • Investor · Lake Elsinore, CA · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    The training that I receive from Clever Investor helps me to succeed as a Real Estate Investor.  The trainers are readily available to help me in finding answers to investor challenges.  From sourcing motivated sellers, to finding buyers for the properties that I have to sell, Marketing is the name of the Name of the Game, and Clever Investor's training is For Real!

  • Investor · Lake Elsinore, CA · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hello Jai,

    Clever Investor has been influencing my Investing Business for 18 months to 2 years.  So many experts work in the Clever Investor Family, so getting useful mentoring is another benefit with working with these folks.  Respectfully,  Ron

  • Nolensville, TN · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    @ronjiron how many deals have you done since you started Cody's program 

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    @Dinesh Nagabhushan How much does it cost to join his program?

  • Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I hope to warn other parents of gullible, eager-to-work high school or college-age students about 'Clever Investor', an Arizona-based get-rich-flipping-houses-wholesale scheme hawked & hyped toward naive young people all over social media (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, etc).

    Clever Investor's pitch is that they offer one-on-one personal mentoring advice on wholesale real estate flipping without a license. My son in college bought in to their misleading Facebook and Youtube ads filled with cheerleader "you-can-do-it-too!" upbeat promotions of a rosy lifestyle in real estate flipping and their exclusive mentored shortcuts to deals ("win big!", "game-changer personal attention mentoring!", "make millions & millions of $!", "work less hours & spend more time with your family!" etc..).

    My son signed their pdf contract online and paid them $22,000 (his tuition savings) toward a personal 'mentor' for 12 phone calls (works out to about $1,800+ per call)! His mentor was in Chicago, so it was impossible that his mentor offered timely, relevant, specific real estate advice to my son who is in New York. It's a sad joke that my son had to go online to free Craig's listings for leads. Although my son tried desperately to pursue and follow up on almost a hundred leads in the winter and spring 2018, "Clever" Investor systems and mentoring did not help my son to perform any real estate deals.

    As a hardworking single mom whose son was upsold and tricked out of his savings, I am making it my mission to warn other parents about Clever Investor's get-rich-on-real-estate-flipping schemes... online, on social media sites, and most certainly of all, warn all my friends to keep their kids away from this real estate flipping mentoring scam.

    It's too late for a refund for our family, but I hope you will investigate this organization's unethical promotion of their useless way-overpriced real estate 'mentoring' to other disaffected-with-theories, eager-for-real-world experience young people on social media.

    The Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov might be able to go after them if enough people complain. Flipping houses is an old venue used to get people to think it is easy to do if they just pay Clever Investor for a lot of educational material. It is rearing it's ugly head again after 10 years since others were tricked in the economic collapse. As home prices go up, more people are being attracted to these schemes.

  • Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    there were sporadic mentoring phone calls (approximately twice/month) in which my son discussed General strategies were discussed on the phone with his 'mentor', who was not at all familiar with the (town), New York real estate market. Therefore the advice my son received was useless, not timely, nor actionable. The very small amount of mentoring support was lacking in all respects. Clever Investor systems and mentoring did not help my son to perform any real estate deals. 

    My son thought the material and products only gave him very basic real estate investing information, while Clever Investor constantly tried 'upselling' him on additional products. He told me that several of the intro videos on the Clever Investor website are more about tugging on a customer's emotions (like claiming that the video will only be available for a short time, and that he shouldn’t share the link with his friends) than they are about providing real information about Clever Investor products. Ultimately, my son was talked out of $22K! Buyer beware.

  • Marquette, MI · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I'm glad I read this, I hope this information is still relevant. I just watched the webinar and I've been constantly skeptical of every facebook advertisement because there's constant scams I've been lured into, fortunately, I've learned to do my research now before making any "investments" into these "scams".  I'm sure the resources are there for this, however, I have a hard time believing in systems that are constantly trying to sell me on a product.  If their system works as well as they claim, as they all do, then why do you feel desperate to make a sale during your webinar and so forth afterwards? Just seemed sketchy to me and I could see this going very badly for someone who doesn't have disposable income already to spend on this "service".

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Chance Calhoun:

    Does anyone have any experience with Clever Investor LLC and their training material?

     So why don't I have any access to the free materials that were promised for signing up for the 30 day deal challenge. Cody himself stated that if for any reason you didn't decided to stick with the course you still got those three items to keep. So this program is just a complete sham I see? This company does not keep it's word or give any real working materials. I asked before I signed up was this just basic fluff and it completely is. I work hard for my money to just be sold on a pipe dream, I bought into the challenge looking for real help but just got hit with the happy to take your money and thats it attitude. These big so called gurus market you more than they actually market real estate deals. It's sad that they prey on people who actually are looking for a way out of the rat race, looking to be able to provide a better life for their families, looking to dig themselves up out of the slums. They prey on your hunger to want to actually take action to change your life. Then you get stuck with a whole list of ******** promises, please do not spend you money with these pigs. They exactly what they are PIGS! Eat greedy off the hard earned work of people who want to build a better life for themselves. It should be illegal to market to people and then just crash all their hopes and dreams at actually shifting their circumstances around. See one thing about me I'm a go getter and I've already been putting hundreds of hours in and building my knowledge, so just because these people burned me and really just spit in my face with their customer service. Then to completely lie about you being able to keep materials that were so called gifts just for giving them a try and taking call to action. Please I beg of you don't get excited about this company, please don't give them your hard earned money and please don't believe they have what it takes for you to change your life. They are selling you crap by literally marketing to your hopes and dreams of a better life. If these gurus are making so many millions a year why market a student product so heavy? Because the truth is that you are their cash crop you are the dollars that fund their hopes and dreams. Your hard work blood, sweet and tears are not respected here as of matter of fact they down right don't give one hoot about you. As long as you have the funds to do a transaction with them to load their pockets, then you're a priority. Then as soon as the sell you and that money clears here comes the BS, here comes the million upsales, here come the fluff and the they say you have a 30 day money back return policy. Oh no you don't not on the 30 Day Challenge, you have three days yeah thats right 3 days to determine how you like the product. Oh and it get juicer from there all of the product is not open for your review, you get things week by week. So here you are ready to dive into a course and take the bull by the horns and nope huge stop sign in your way. So the kicker here is to sign up as many people as they can and keep pitching it's a limited number of students they are taking on, so the number pile in and BOOM three days and your money is gone forever. Oh and back to those free courses and materials yeah good luck with getting those. Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam thats exactly what this business is, good luck trying to get a deal in 30 days. I'll be surprised if you ever get one deal through this garbage. Again please people I'm begging y'all do not spend your money with Cody Sperber or his company Clever Investor. More like Clever Rip Off Artist complete waste of time, energy and money. You're better off putting in the time learning yourself, because these people or crooks. I even asked the intake agent what was the student percentage on deals done in 30 days guess what she did hung up on the chat. She couldn't close me fast enough so she had to drop my chat and wiggle their marketing bait infant of the next targeted prey. Guys DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Terrible customer service, terrible company, false promises and just a complete lack of respect of their fellow human being. Stay far away from these people, they will do anything to get in your pocketbook and squeeze every dollar out of you that they can.

  • Investor · Indianapolis · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I  joined Clever Investor back in the end of 2017, with the knowledge I learned just from Cody's videos and fast track profit system I have now built a Real Estate Business that before was never possible. I know how to market the RIGHT WAY and I did take the Personal Mentorship and my coach was from Chicago I live in Indiana. 

    It's not the coach that can make you successful it's the ability to learn and implement the teachings and self development.

    Clever Investor is real and legit Cody is always dropping nuggets and he is a beast on negotiations with sellers and creating the deals. The course is worth it just for marketing courses. 

    To each their own.  

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Is it legit 

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I signed up for the 30 Day Challenge two days ago. I spoke to my "agent" about two hours ago, and I can tell this will not go any further than the information. This is an honest review. The content is really good and well-throughout. However, you will pay for information you can learn online. YouTube is your friend. Honestly, I was disappointed when the agent tried to up-sell me on their products. I wish these guys would just be upfront and honest. If I'm going to have to pay to use your Lead Generating System; tell me upfront. Don't take money and then ask for more money. (Even if your program works) I really thought this program was about helping people, but I may be wrong. I would suggest YouTube and the internet. I'll provide more updates.   

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    6y
    Please please please! Did I say please? Lol don't run on any realestate platform asking about a guru. I have seen people asks about a program that was 97 bucks with 30 day money back guarantee.. Many waste more than that in a few weeks .the answer is always free info available . while you can get alot of free info..one thing I see people on here fail at is finding deals..why aren't people doing hundreds of deals .with systems you can do one or a million and won't matter. There are over 60 ways to find deals yet when people post on how to find deals they name maybe 10 tops . one thing gurus are good at finding deals and money etc why some are doing hundreds of flips and thousands of wholesale etc deals annually.. As far as systems some may say free for 30 days but then say after 30 days $97 bucks . they will take card info then charge after 30 days, they said they would if you don't cancel. Read the whole agreement before dishing out card etc info don't say they didn't tell you they feel they don't have to verbally it is in agreement/contract. Not their fault if people don't look over stuff or have somebody else to..y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.