Josh & Tiffany High Results Driven

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 107 posts · 48 votes
    2y

    Hey Anthony, were you ever able to get any info on the program?

  • Investor · Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 80 votes
    2y

    No real feedback from anyone. I did do the couple hours one day a week for a month program. $147 if memory serves me correctly. It had some good info as far as vendors they use, lead sources, etc. A couple points brought out resonated with me. I might take another look after I free up some brain space.. 

  • Member since 2022 · 80 posts · 24 votes
    1y

    Hey Anthony, have you been able to get more information on the program? I have been seeing the $27 Business Accelerator on Instagram. I am curious if it's worth the time and energy for a new investor to dig deeper, rather than focusing on finding deals. 

  • Investor · Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 80 votes
    1y

    I talked to a guy I know that went a little deeper into the program. He said it was worthwhile but seemed reluctant to share any specifics.. IMO there is no easy button in this biz. It takes effort regardless of which form of marketing or which strategy you implement. Find something that resonates with you and hit the GO button. If you saw something for $27 on instagram I'd say t it would be worthwhile to check out. It might open your mind to new ideas, etc. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.