I joined the RTR Academy in March 2025, and by the end of April 2025, I had already closed on my first turnkey investment property—something I never thought I could do this quickly while juggling a demanding full-time W2 job. The RTR Academy offers a well-structured program and support system that truly empowers you to take action, even with a packed schedule.
What stood out most to me was the transparency and patience of the entire RTR team. Every question I had was answered thoroughly, and I always felt supported—not rushed. I had the pleasure of working closely with Lars Kappler, who was phenomenal in helping me understand the details, weigh my options, and guide me confidently through each step of the process.
I’m incredibly thankful I found this course and this team. RTR has made real estate investing accessible, stress-free, and exciting. Looking forward to many more amazing deals in the future! 😊😊😊
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
1y
@Saheed Alam Thank you for the positive feedback and review. We are very happy to hear that the Rent To Retirement Academy program has helped you get into your first turnkey investment property while juggling a busy schedule. That is exactly why we built the program is to ensure our investor community is well educated to become a savvy investor the right way instead of arbitrarily buying property in a random market without any foundation of what makes a good investment, even it it's turnkey. You are a perfect case study for that, so thank you for sharing your experience.
Also, big congrats to you on taking action so quickly! We challenge everyone in the Rent To Retirement Academy program to acquire their first rental property within 90 days of joining the program, but you were able to accomplish this in about half of that time. Nice work applying the concepts you are learning to efficiently and effectively accomplish your goals.
Keep up the great work and please keep sharing your experience with others to help them along their journey. We are all very excited for you and proud of you!
I joined the RTR Academy in March 2025, and by the end of April 2025, I had already closed on my first turnkey investment property—something I never thought I could do this quickly while juggling a demanding full-time W2 job. The RTR Academy offers a well-structured program and support system that truly empowers you to take action, even with a packed schedule.
What stood out most to me was the transparency and patience of the entire RTR team. Every question I had was answered thoroughly, and I always felt supported—not rushed. I had the pleasure of working closely with Lars Kappler, who was phenomenal in helping me understand the details, weigh my options, and guide me confidently through each step of the process.
I’m incredibly thankful I found this course and this team. RTR has made real estate investing accessible, stress-free, and exciting. Looking forward to many more amazing deals in the future! 😊😊😊
Good stuff. I've been working with Rent To Retirement for awhile now. Good business. They really do their research and put a lot of money into education for newbs.
I joined the RTR Academy in March 2025, and by the end of April 2025, I had already closed on my first turnkey investment property—something I never thought I could do this quickly while juggling a demanding full-time W2 job. The RTR Academy offers a well-structured program and support system that truly empowers you to take action, even with a packed schedule.
What stood out most to me was the transparency and patience of the entire RTR team. Every question I had was answered thoroughly, and I always felt supported—not rushed. I had the pleasure of working closely with Lars Kappler, who was phenomenal in helping me understand the details, weigh my options, and guide me confidently through each step of the process.
I’m incredibly thankful I found this course and this team. RTR has made real estate investing accessible, stress-free, and exciting. Looking forward to many more amazing deals in the future! 😊😊😊
Good stuff. I've been working with Rent To Retirement for awhile now. Good business. They really do their research and put a lot of money into education for newbs.
Hi James: Glad to hear - Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
1y
@Saheed Alam Thank you for the positive feedback and review. We are very happy to hear that the Rent To Retirement Academy program has helped you get into your first turnkey investment property while juggling a busy schedule. That is exactly why we built the program is to ensure our investor community is well educated to become a savvy investor the right way instead of arbitrarily buying property in a random market without any foundation of what makes a good investment, even it it's turnkey. You are a perfect case study for that, so thank you for sharing your experience.
Also, big congrats to you on taking action so quickly! We challenge everyone in the Rent To Retirement Academy program to acquire their first rental property within 90 days of joining the program, but you were able to accomplish this in about half of that time. Nice work applying the concepts you are learning to efficiently and effectively accomplish your goals.
Keep up the great work and please keep sharing your experience with others to help them along their journey. We are all very excited for you and proud of you!
@Saheed Alam Thank you for the positive feedback and review. We are very happy to hear that the Rent To Retirement Academy program has helped you get into your first turnkey investment property while juggling a busy schedule. That is exactly why we built the program is to ensure our investor community is well educated to become a savvy investor the right way instead of arbitrarily buying property in a random market without any foundation of what makes a good investment, even it it's turnkey. You are a perfect case study for that, so thank you for sharing your experience.
Also, big congrats to you on taking action so quickly! We challenge everyone in the Rent To Retirement Academy program to acquire their first rental property within 90 days of joining the program, but you were able to accomplish this in about half of that time. Nice work applying the concepts you are learning to efficiently and effectively accomplish your goals.
Keep up the great work and please keep sharing your experience with others to help them along their journey. We are all very excited for you and proud of you!
Zach
Hi Zach,
Thank you for your encouraging feedback! I have learned so much from this first deal and truly appreciate the support. I’m excited to apply those learnings as I work on my second investment in future!
Attorney · Philadelphia · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
1y
@Saheed Alam Never heard from you and you appear to be a continuation of a long line of BP members who write posts endorsing RTR without contributing to the message boards in any other capacity. Makes me wonder if there is some discount or incentive that's offered to RTR clients in return for posting these endorsement. There's simply too many like kind posts that continue to surface.
@Saheed Alam Never heard from you and you appear to be a continuation of a long line of BP members who write posts endorsing RTR without contributing to the message boards in any other capacity. Makes me wonder if there is some discount or incentive that's offered to RTR clients in return for posting these endorsement. There's simply too many like kind posts that continue to surface.
Could this potentially be someone who is actually just happy with quality service and investments that my company provided to them?
It appears you seem to think that isn't possible.
I'm not sure what your motives are here.
No, we do not provide any discounts or incentives for investors to post on BP. We just try to do our best to set people up for success investing in some of the best locations in the US (as proven by the multiple positive posts you keep referencing).
@Saheed Alam if I'm wrong in any of this, feel free to correct me.
We absolutely encourage our investors to share their experiences with others, including on BP and any other REI networks they are a part of. There was a time when BP supported new investors sharing their success stories and encouraging them...which does not seem to be the approach you take with any of your contributions. But hey, keep posting on RTR threads. We will take the free PR. With more comments that equal more eyeballs.
RTR has been in the BP community for over a decade and we have more 5 star reviews on BP than any other company here. So I think our track record and reputations speaks for itself.
If you are on BP to grow your own business, a better approach would be to collaborate with companies that are clearly supported in the BP community and do volume.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
1y
@Saheed Alam we really appreciate your kind and candid feedback! We are not perfect as no business is, but we certainly do our best to set investors up on the right track with their investing journey. And most importantly, as you mentioned, we absolutely care about you and are committed to your success!