Chandler, AZ · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
12y
Two weeks ago - I would have said the top fiction reads and what USA Today has for the "best summer books."
But now, all about real estate since wife and I are going head first:
Have bought from amazon in the last week:
Gary Kelly - millionaire investor and millionare real estate broker
Rich Dad Poor Dad
A book on vacation home investment
Read Mark Cubans little book
Four others on the list that are not in my mind
I will go through this list and read through what others recommending as for my wife and I - this is the summer of learning, reading, knowledge about real estate investing
Wholesaler · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2012 · 259 posts · 147 votes
12y
To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others by Daniel Pink. All about selling in the internet age. Very powerful stuff as sellers and buyers have more information at their disposal than anytime during the history of sales. Get book for anyone in Real Estate, whether you think you are in sales or not (hint: you are in sales).
Investor · West New York, NJ · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 6 votes
12y
Finishing up now the Millionaire Investor.
next books - The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin,
Instincts by T.J Jakes, Guide to Investing by Robert Kiyosaki