Has anyone taken Matt Larson's online wholesaling course?

Has anyone taken Matt Larson's online wholesaling course?

Real Estate Consultant · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

(Sorry, incorrectly spelled his name on the 1st thread):

Has anyone taken Matt Larson's online wholesaling course? My business partner saw it and liked what Matt said about setting up systems in his business so we're particularly interested in this aspect of his course. Supposedly he's doing 60 deals a month and we're very interested in the system he has in place to accomplish this (assuming he in fact is accomplishing this). It's $995 for 4 weeks and wanted to get some opinions on it. Thanks in advance.

Note to Matt Larson if you see this - I would appreciate if you just observe for now as I don't want your input to influence anyone's honest opinions. Thanks.

0Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 4 votes
11y

Hello and if you are talking about 4weeks to freedom then the answer would be yes. I bought it and it is off the wall! 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Yucaipa, CA · Member since 2011 · 162 posts · 232 votes
    12y

    I was actually looking for an answer to the same question. A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go in halves with him on the program and I said no. In my opinion this is just another guru course with all the same info that you can learn for free rite here and other great web sites and books. I could be totally wrong on this, but its just my opinion. 

    It is tempting though when your getting their marketing in your email inbox. I want to dream there is a magic formula that will make you accomplish all of your goals every day and the deals will just come pouring in, but I have learned the hard way. There is no magic formula. Don't get me wrong their is nothing wrong with educating your self but nothing works better than hard work. 

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Hello and if you are talking about 4weeks to freedom then the answer would be yes. I bought it and it is off the wall! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2014 · 249 posts · 81 votes
    11y

    I have not - but the E-Myth Revisited covers systems in business pretty extensively.  

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Matt just released another one a month ago on finding private money also. That one I did not buy. I heard it's just as good as 4 weeks To Freedom. 

  • Investor · Bend, OR · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    I have purchased Matt Larson and *************'s wholesaling course. The REPS Course. It's amazing. Matt does a fantastic job of presenting the material. He presents all the techniques and shares many of his best tools including scripts etc. I would highly recommend it. Matt Larson is a great teacher. I have studied his work for 2 years now. Through one of his simple craiglist techniques that he teaches I was able to acquire 2 rental properties at a 40% discount to market value.

  • Wholesaler/ Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    I purchased Matt Larson and *************'s REPS program. It is filled with lots of information. I have learned more from watching his videos in 2 days than I have in my coaching with Peter Vekselman for 4 months which was very expensive. Matt's course is very much worth the $997. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.