Real Estate Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 7 votes
I read on Lee Arnold system . com that joining the inner circle gives access to up to 100% financing on residential loans including Property Purchase Price + Closing Costs + Rehab Costs if that amount is 65% of the after repair value (ARV) as determined by a third party appraiser. Has anyone had experience using this financing, or can recommend a similar financing alternative without the overhead of joining an inner circle?
Real Estate Agent · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2017 · 427 posts · 182 votes
6y
@Pamela Rickey
Thank you for sharing that Pamela. It’s right out of the crazy scammer text book, and what’s so scary about it is that each step makes sense at the time. We want to believe that those we meet are truthful and trustworthy. I’m sorry it was the exact opposite for you.
Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 6 votes
1y
I read Pamela's response in January 2025! I am so glad I did. This came across my FB feed just the other day and looked promising. As an experienced investor from the past, I was interested in the funding that is exposed as BS! Fast forward 5 years later, he is saying the same thing and nothing but promises
Thank you, Pamela, for saving me alot of money and exposing how they do business without ethics!
Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 735 votes
1y
Lee Arnold is by far one of the best people in the business. He has done a lot for the real estate industry. People who make defamatory posts about him likely were rejected due to their own faults and failures.
I read on Lee Arnold system . com that joining the inner circle gives access to up to 100% financing on residential loans including Property Purchase Price + Closing Costs + Rehab Costs if that amount is 65% of the after repair value (ARV) as determined by a third party appraiser. Has anyone had experience using this financing, or can recommend a similar financing alternative without the overhead of joining an inner circle?
It's one of the ways. Any of the Master programs feature that as well. And after 4 deals they fly them to their office and give them a reimbursement check for Tuition.