Real Estate Professional · Burr Ridge, IL · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 1 vote
Hello:
Any one use chris mcclatchey's wealth building real estate program aka My Real Wealth? I attained his presentation in Chicago. He claims $ 00.00 out of your pocket and using seller financing approach. He claims his system runs on automation as power of zero. Any one has use it? Please give your thoughts.
Melbourne, FL · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 28 votes
11y
Mr. Wise. I do not normally address issues like this in public. However, because Bigger Pockets is used as a credibility forum, I believe I must address these.
1. First and foremost it is obvious you have no idea who I am or what I teach. If you did, you would know that I am originally from Ohio and was a litigation attorney in the Cleveland area for over 9 years. I started my investment career in Cleveland and still own property in Ohio. The reason I live in Florida is because I retired from the legal profession because of my real estate holdings.
2. My program is not specific to Cleveland, it actually works all over the country. I can provide student successes in almost any market you would like.
3. I am not eating "scraps" as you put it. If you are questioning, my investment portfolio, I am more than willing to give the name, address and phone number of my accountant. In fact, I will give him authorization to show you the exact value of my portfolio and you will see that your comments come from a place of ignorance. In fact, my accountant's office is in Cincinnati so it is only 4 short hours from the Cleveland area for you to inspect my portfolio.
4. Mr. Wise, I have no problem people doing their due diligence when asking about trainers and teachers. There are definitely some charlatans out there. However, I assure you that I am an investor first and teacher second. I take my reputation very seriously, hence my response to your uneducated comments. I would suggest to you that before you comment on whether someone is the real deal or not, that you at least do some preliminary research on who that person is and what they teach. If you had, I don't think you would have made the comments you made, because I assure you, my students are happy and I would bet you would have a hard time finding someone who had a bad experience. That says something in this business. Please feel free to reach out to me privately if you wish me to back up my assertions.
Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
9y
I've met Chris, and have talked with him on several Occasions because I am a member of the same REIA. He does not try to push his program on you. He makes you aware of what it can do, and since i have met him he has never once ask me if I was interested in purchasing or being a member, or even pricing. Chris provides a lot of information, and if you get to know Chris, you would find out he has a long list of credibility, to include being a Lawyer for many years. I have talked with him over some time over his last acquisitions and was amazed through the process. Chris teaches you to think outside the box, which if you are not in that mindset, does not seem very possible. I will admit I have not used his methods to obtain any properties, but, my partner and I just did a deal using the same type of idea and we got 0% which saved us some time and money, so 0% is possible. I have talked with a few people that are members of his program that have successfully implemented his methods and are doing well with them. I am looking forward to actually doing my first one using his strategy.
Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
8y
I think what he meant was that someone attempted to cast doubt on your reputation, and you were able to validate your exercise even with the assistance of other members who had first hand experiences with you. BTW, any plans to come back to the Houston area?
Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
8y
I went to his one day seminar as well, and I got whole new perspective on real estate investing. @Christopher McClatchey is a member and one of the leaders of our local REIA, where I have met many other seasoned and well respected investors who have either followed his program or partnered with him with great success. His one day seminar was that informative, and I look forward to the chance to take his 3 day seminar. Also, I'm not saying this is the only way to do business, but it's definitely a new approach to add to my arsenal. However, if you're not open to new ideas, his program is not for you. I think that's great news for us who are open to thinking differently...less competition.
I attended a recent 3 day "Power of Zero" Seller Finance training conducted by Chris McClatchey. The entire session was all about great content that was easy to understand, practical, and relevant. I believe the information is reliable from the viewpoint of being market tested and likely to produce reasonable results. I have paid a LOT of money on other courses presented by gurus, and I find that from the viewpoint of experience with other educator/vendors, and common sense discernment, Chris McClatchey delivers Great Value, in a professional and fun environment. The responsibility to succeed in Seller finance taught by Chris is on me, since he has easily passed the "smell" test.
Rental Property Investor · Fairfield, CT · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
7y
I just watched a Vimeo with Chris giving a 1 hour long introduction to his Power of Zero presentation - I found the information both sound and compelling. One challenge that I can't seem to get over is that like Chris, I am a buy and hold investor with limited margins. How can an investor do a 10 year zero interest loan (instead of a 30 year mortgage) and still have enough wiggle room to profit on a buy and hold property while making those payments for 10 years? It seems like that the advantage to Chris's system is the greatly accelerated equity but it sacrifices cash flow for the initial 10 years? Am I thinking about this correctly? What am I missing? Thanks!