Sean Terry Academy advice

8 Replies

Hello all. So I am new to REI. Well wanting to get started and I have been listening to numerous pod casts. Learning along the way. Anyway, received a email from the Sean Terry camp about 90% of.... $588.00! Is this worth it? Will I learn from this info?
Thank you all and I am so glad I found this site and podcast at Bigger Pockets!!!

@Patrick Allen

I like Sean and have always supported him however you mentioned that youre "new"... With that being the case I would highly suggest that you join BP as a "Pro" member and hang out here until you dont feel new and when you do youll be able to answer your own question..

I just bought the $588 academy through Sean Terry and I believe it's worth it. He tells you step by step what to do, how to do it, where to get resources (like a list of sellers names) and he gives you download info to contracts and other things. Sean Terry has a podcast as well called flip2freedom 

-Frankie-

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

I just bought the $588 academy through Sean Terry and I believe it's worth it. He tells you step by step what to do, how to do it, where to get resources (like a list of sellers names) and he gives you download info to contracts and other things. Sean Terry has a podcast as well called flip2freedom 

-Frankie-

Thank you for the advice Frankie. Right now $588.00 before Christmas is a stretch for me. The reason I came to Bigger Pockets is the level headed advice I get. 

You will definitely learn a lot on this site. So much information and the people on here are very friendly and want to help people along the way. At least that's what I have seen. I've read the eBook you can download for free on here and read some other learning materials. This is a great place to start. 

Good luck!

-Frankie-

I listened to a Sean Terry Webinar last night and I can't express how helpful it was. But, I am familiar with the subject he covered and I feel like I needed that extra detail he covered and game plan he offered, for free. 

I would do what the smart Michael Q told you. Spend some time on this site and research the different investment vehicles and find one you want to hone in on. Then start digging for more research on the subject and you'll be amazed what you find. 

Here's a secret. Download Periscope and watch Sean Terry's webinars...for free. Hope it helps!