Anyone hear of Dr Investment?

Anyone hear of Dr Investment?

Attorney · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2015 · 412 posts · 165 votes

I get an email about real estate jobs. Mostly they are places looking for agents or law firms looking for paralegals. But one came in about "Dr. Investment" so I clicked on it. It was interesting. Claimed they represented real estate investors and you would be "hunting" deals for them and they would show you how and you could make money while learning. I was tempted to send and email just to check them out.

Anyone hear of them or use them?

0Reply
26 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fairview Heights, IL · Member since 2008 · 189 posts · 62 votes
    10y

    Do a Google on this company, not much info thou..............

  • Specialist · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 114 posts · 18 votes
    10y
    I heard of them to. They are offering an "apprenticeship" in RE investing. I was invited to watch a live webinar about what they do. They teach others to invest like them which is good. But during the course of the webinar they keep using the words "joining" hooking up with" "education" which all led me to believe they are one of those multi-thousand dollar gurus. The webinar was kinda vague and they wanted me to sign up for another 1 1/2 he webinar. I was no longer interested. If maybe worth finding out more for you. But I smell these kind coming and I don't have time for such. Good luck
  • Landlord · Jonesboro, GA · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Douglas,

    Did you contact them? I am seeing job postings from them in Ga and I am curious too.

  • Attorney · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2015 · 412 posts · 165 votes
    10y

    Kelli

    I never contacted them, been busy with other things in my legal practice. They still advertise though

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.