Maplewood, NJ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
I joined a webinar today put on by a local REI club. I am very new to real estate investing, just reading, investigating and gathering information at this point. The speaker was Jerry Norton. He talked about an interesting topic- Note Flipping. He touted his automated program 'Note Flipper as the best and fastest tool to make money without rehabbing, wholesaling, needing to fund, finding buyers etc. Basically he has an automated system that does all the legwork and you get paid a fee for being the middleman between a note holder and note buyer. In the end it was a $1000 sell for the software. Any insights would be appreciated, Just wondering if anyone out there is familiar with this program, has had any success or if this is another guru scam.
Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 173 posts · 128 votes
10y
@Lisa Hill, I suggest you plug "Note Flipping" and/or "Jerry Norton" into the search window (upper right ) and there are several threads which address this question.