• Reseda, CA
Votes |
List of All Books Mentioned on BiggerPockets.com Podcast

Jorge Garifuna
  • Investor
  • Reseda, CA
Posted Dec 11 2016, 01:59

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not.

I finished listening to all shows of the BP podcast. I usually share the shows with close friends and family and recommend some of the books that have impacted my life in a positive way.

I'm a software developer by profession and the other side of me is a real estate investor. I live in California and invest in St. Louis, MO. At the moment we only have 21 doors across 10 properties, but we have plans to grow in the future.

I enjoy educating myself and the software developer side of me wanted to have the list of all the books mentioned in the BP podcast in a single page, so I can easily track what I've read and have some ideas about what to read next.

As of this writing there are 204 shows and approximately 288 books mentioned across all shows. I've only read 12% of those books so far and now I know exactly what's going to be next on my list.

All the original book links provided by BP remained the same. You'll find the list of all books mentioned in the BP podcast at the following link:

http://garifunainstitute.com/math/bpbooks.php

I created this list for my personal consumption and to share with my close friends. I thought some of the members here may find it helpful, but if posting this here is inappropriate for whatever reason, please let me know and I'll remove this post. If the consolidated list already exists within the BP domain kindly provide the link so I can use that instead and share it with my close friends and family.

Loading replies...