Wholesaler · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 48 posts · 28 votes
13y
I have Jack's system and it is definitely a workable system. I purchased it and have since have purchased various parcels for pennies on the dollar. However, having said that, one criticism I have of Jack's system and in fact all of the systems that the other real estate gurus promote, is the amount of effort is GROSSLY underestimated. The amount of effort that Jack and many other gurus say it will take before you close your first deal is absolutely not even close to how much effort it will take. Not even close. If you work this business diligently, several hours a week and send out mailings regularly (I sent out a few hundred postcards / letters each week), you will get a handful deals not in weeks, but in a few months.
For example, using Jack's system as a model, I started my land flipping business in January. I purchased my first property in May (and yes, I worked the system diligently, several hours each week, from January to May and sent out thousands of letters / postcards in that time). In the next couple months after that I purchased three more properties. Now I am working on selling them. The good news is I have almost completely figured that out, I have a number of people interested in my parcels, but it is nearly October and I started this business in January. Again, I'm not angry with Jack, I greatly admire and respect Jack but I do have to say that this idea that you are going to send out a few hundred letters and get some deals I have not found to be accurate. I have also not found it accurate to say that anybody could start this business with only a few thousand dollars. Heck, I probably have spent a few thousand in marketing alone, much less the amount I spent for the properties.
See, something to keep in mind, is that if investing in real estate was really as easy as the gurus say, everybody would be doing. It requires a lot of money and a lot of persistence. In fact, more persistence than most average people have. That is why there are so few successful real estate investors compared to the number of people starting investing businesses.
LPG is a SCAM!!! STAY AWAY!!! I put down $7500 for coaching, and now nobody will return my voicemails or emails!!!
Did you ever get a response back? I sent to support using the same email they sent me to welcome me to the program.
I don't work for Jack Bosch but I do know several people in his office. If you PM me full information, I can reach out on your behalf. Again, just to make it crystal clear, I don't work for Jack and am not speaking on his behalf or on behalf of his company at all.
I can say this -- in my experience they have been a class act. Yeah, the home study course costs money but IMHO it is worth it. I got his program many years ago and since then I have made easily over 200X what I spent on all of the different programs I purchased from him.