REI Investor in the Bay Area

REI Investor in the Bay Area

Livermore, CA · Member since 2016 · 72 posts · 11 votes

Hi All,

Is there a REI investor that is near the East Bay that has experience investing in local and out of state? I would love to get to know someone locally that I can learn from. I have purchased my first out of state investment last year and looking to purchase another home this year. I would like to trade stories as well as be mentored by someone that is more experienced.

Israel

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2014 · 138 posts · 54 votes
    9y

    Hi Israel,

    I own multiple SFH out of state and apartment complexes ...

    We (me and my partners) host meetup in Los Gatos dedicated to out of state investments.

    It is a monthly event and we have one scheduled for tomorrow March 28.

    Feel free to check it out:

    meetup.com/Los-Gatos-Real-Estate-Networking-Meetup/

    Boris

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.