Multi-family mentorship courses: Dave Lindahl vs. Brad Sumrock

Multi-family mentorship courses: Dave Lindahl vs. Brad Sumrock

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 75 posts · 26 votes

Hey guys, 

Happy Saturday. Last week, I attended a weekend course by Brad Sumrock, It was good, and much of it was focused on promoting his mentorship program. The program is expensive, but compelling. I'm tempted to apply for it, but am torn between his course and that of Dave Lindahl's. 

If anyone has attended both, or has knowledge of both, I'd love any perspectives on which makes more sense to pursue. I'm a new investor, looking to buy multiple MF properties in the next 10 years (markets: SLC and Provo, Columbus and Savannah, Columbus). I'm primarily looking for help in sourcing deals, and connections for building my team. 

Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

Kusum. 

0Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greeley, CO · Member since 2017 · 226 posts · 99 votes
    9y

    I have not attended either.  But I did attend Anthony Chara's multifamily class and signed up for his mentor program and it has been very worthwhile.  You can find his classes www.successclass.com 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.