• Buy and Hold Investor & Wholesaler
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
FreeWholesaleCourse.com reviews and feedback

David Dodge
  • Buy and Hold Investor & Wholesaler
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted May 2 2017, 19:00
As of today we have had over 1200 people sign up to take the FreeWholesaleCourse.com ! Of those 1200 people we have 52 people take our survey. The results are in: 100% of them said that they would recommend the course to a friend :) All the reviews we have had thus far are 4+ Stars! (out of 5) Here is some feedback that we have received: - Course is very informative, Thank you! - I personally think this course has been the best one I have watched. You guys provided a lot of great information and details on getting started and what to do. It makes it less intimidating to finally get started and get out there, because I know it's very possible now. - One of the best statements made, that I found in this course is "Keep it simple. Don't overthink it" - I think the course is a great general overview and helped me have a better overall understanding of the wholesaling process. - This is a great simple overview. WELL DONE :) - Very informational and like the free downloads! - It was great and nicely detailed for a free course! - I think you hit the high points (and low points) of Wholesaling and got across the notion that it is about marketing, first and foremost, and that you need to do a high volume to really be successful. I thought that you bringing up the fact that most deals will fail is important. This course made it feel like I could go out and with a little hustle and a learning curve, I could start wholesaling today! Very good introductory course! - Everything was well put and straight to the point! - This is great! I am looking forward to using what I learned and getting myself into wholesaling - I don't think you should change a thing. - Excellent Starting Point for any investor! - You've nailed it. Nice, simple and to the point. U just made the wholesaling business of real estate VERY easy, and I live in NYC. Thank you. - It was great motivation to get started. Keeping it direct and to the point, which is what beginners need. - I think it is just a great start point for anyone who wants to start in wholesaling - This is about as complete a course as I can expect to get for free. Thank you! - This is a great start in wholesaling, thanks for the Free content - I thought it was very informative, Looking forward to the advanced course and possibly your coaching program! Feel free to check it out and leave your feedback below as well. We want to provide as much value as we possibly can :) Thanks! David Dodge