• Contractor
  • The Woodlands, TX
Votes |
RESPONSE MARKETING GROUP

Henry Kahn
  • Contractor
  • The Woodlands, TX
Posted Jun 14 2017, 10:00

I wanted to reach out to the community and get feedback from you guys. I tried looking through the forum but couldn't find anything specifically on Response.com.

I recently went to their SnapFlip seminar where they offered me a real estate workshop for $1147. This was going to include Unlimited Funding up to $1 mil through Box Loans (would like feedback on them as well), access to their Deal Desk software (property report).

When we went to the workshop they gave us some good basic information but no real steps on how to get started or detailed information regarding our local real estate laws, etc. The whole three days they kept talking about joining their system to get access to their advanced training and mentorship. The packages are $20K, $25K, and $37K. These are significant amounts obviously but they said they can get us initial funding through Seed Capital, etc.

We paid them $1000 refundable deposit to see what Seed Capital was offering but as I am going through the process my brother told me about Bigger Pockets. The only value I am seeing from their strategy is the one on one mentorship, unlimited access to free training seminars and the software included analysis tools. They also guarantee that they will work with you until you do your first 3 deals. Their investor expo also has turn key properties that we can purchase. However, I don't know if this is worth $25k or $37k (the 20K doesn't include the mentorship).

Before I call and get my money back I wanted to see if anyone here has worked with them or gone through their program. From the information I am seeing on Bigger Pockets, I believe I can get valuable education here for free or little monthly fee (PRO subscription).

However, seeing as how real estate law can be tricky and I am also reading about how wholesaling can be illegal if not done properly maybe one on one mentorship and being able to reach out for questions would be worth it? I don't know if its worth $25k but do you guys think its possible to find that guidance and mentorship elsewhere?

I am a new REI looking to get into wholesaling, fix and flips and eventually rental properties. Even if I do get the funding from Seed Capital I feel like maybe I can put that towards the deals I do instead of 25K towards the education and mentorship program.

Looking forward to your responses and I appreciate you taking the time to read my post.

Henry

Loading replies...