Lance Edwards No Money Down Apartment Buying FRAUD

Lance Edwards No Money Down Apartment Buying FRAUD

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 7 votes

Lance Edwards No Money Down Apartment Buying or Your Deals, My Dollars or any of his other courses is the absolute biggest fraud of them all. Stay clear of his courses like you would a hurricane. The information is good, but you can find all of that on the internet for free. Why do I say this, the last course of his 'Your Deals, My Dollars', he states he has thousands of investors eager for their 'next deal'. First deal I found- Asking Price $450K needed $175K in rehab, it was bought and sold for $1.1M when it was renovated, he says they don't do 'whales', OK so I didn't make the $475K because he doesn't do 'whales'. The next deal Asking Price 175K needed 30K in rehab and I contacted Lance and said I needed to fill out the paperwork, I did emailed it back, two days later contacted him, said never got the paperwork filled it out again, one hour later, they said they got the paperwork, three days later, they said they never got the paperwork, I emailed them their reply that they got the paperwork, they said they would look into it and in the meantime could I emailed them the paperwork again. I did. after 2 weeks, I lost the deal, Property fixed and sold for $400. Found another deal at 52 cents on the dollar, just needed a paint job, guess what? Same thing. He is also the worlds largest hypocrite. He teaches seller financing and he had 12 apartment deals on CI and I asked about seller financing, he says he doesn't do seller financing

7Reply
213 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 2 votes
3y
whats considered a whales?
whats his purchase price max?
can you post email screenshots?

for 2nd deal, can you post email screenshots?

what deals will he fund?

Quote from @Robert Kvalheim:

Lance Edwards No Money Down Apartment Buying or Your Deals, My Dollars or any of his other courses is the absolute biggest fraud of them all. Stay clear of his courses like you would a hurricane. The information is good, but you can find all of that on the internet for free. Why do I say this, the last course of his 'Your Deals, My Dollars', he states he has thousands of investors eager for their 'next deal'. First deal I found- Asking Price $450K needed $175K in rehab, it was bought and sold for $1.1M when it was renovated, he says they don't do 'whales', OK so I didn't make the $475K because he doesn't do 'whales'. The next deal Asking Price 175K needed 30K in rehab and I contacted Lance and said I needed to fill out the paperwork, I did emailed it back, two days later contacted him, said never got the paperwork filled it out again, one hour later, they said they got the paperwork, three days later, they said they never got the paperwork, I emailed them their reply that they got the paperwork, they said they would look into it and in the meantime could I emailed them the paperwork again. I did. after 2 weeks, I lost the deal, Property fixed and sold for $400. Found another deal at 52 cents on the dollar, just needed a paint job, guess what? Same thing. He is also the worlds largest hypocrite. He teaches seller financing and he had 12 apartment deals on CI and I asked about seller financing, he says he doesn't do seller financing


See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 148 posts · 85 votes
    8y

    Omg @Robert Kvalheim that's terrible. Igor sharing!

  • Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 73 posts · 57 votes
    7y

    I'm listening to one of his webinars now.  He now says he participates in projects "large and small."  

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2012 · 289 posts · 74 votes
    7y

    I just listened to his webinar. Thanks for the heads up

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Catherine Coy:

    I'm listening to one of his webinars now.  He now says he participates in projects "large and small."  

     your deals his dollars has been around for decades.. as long as you pay him up front.. there are not thousands of investor just clamoring to do business with newer investors who have little training and no capital :)  

    if your in LA and if you have no already go to some of the FIBI meetings Jeremy Roll puts together they are the real deal. 

  • Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 73 posts · 57 votes
    7y

    "...there are not thousands of investor just clamoring to do business with newer investors who have little training and no capital."

    I agree, Jay!  His claim is ludicrous. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    gosh, this is awful, as I am finding out, they want your money but lie about they're there to help you. I can't get anyone to even call me back, now they claim I'm past the trial period. I'll probably call my credit card company and tell them they defrauded me and refund me money to cancel the transaction since they are not providing the service they promised they would. any other course of action recommendation from bp members would be greatly appreciated? 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 2 votes
    3y
    whats considered a whales?
    whats his purchase price max?
    can you post email screenshots?

    for 2nd deal, can you post email screenshots?

    what deals will he fund?

    Quote from @Robert Kvalheim:

    Lance Edwards No Money Down Apartment Buying or Your Deals, My Dollars or any of his other courses is the absolute biggest fraud of them all. Stay clear of his courses like you would a hurricane. The information is good, but you can find all of that on the internet for free. Why do I say this, the last course of his 'Your Deals, My Dollars', he states he has thousands of investors eager for their 'next deal'. First deal I found- Asking Price $450K needed $175K in rehab, it was bought and sold for $1.1M when it was renovated, he says they don't do 'whales', OK so I didn't make the $475K because he doesn't do 'whales'. The next deal Asking Price 175K needed 30K in rehab and I contacted Lance and said I needed to fill out the paperwork, I did emailed it back, two days later contacted him, said never got the paperwork filled it out again, one hour later, they said they got the paperwork, three days later, they said they never got the paperwork, I emailed them their reply that they got the paperwork, they said they would look into it and in the meantime could I emailed them the paperwork again. I did. after 2 weeks, I lost the deal, Property fixed and sold for $400. Found another deal at 52 cents on the dollar, just needed a paint job, guess what? Same thing. He is also the worlds largest hypocrite. He teaches seller financing and he had 12 apartment deals on CI and I asked about seller financing, he says he doesn't do seller financing


  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Annie Irizari:

    gosh, this is awful, as I am finding out, they want your money but lie about they're there to help you. I can't get anyone to even call me back, now they claim I'm past the trial period. I'll probably call my credit card company and tell them they defrauded me and refund me money to cancel the transaction since they are not providing the service they promised they would. any other course of action recommendation from bp members would be greatly appreciated? 

    I always recommend going to RipOffReport.com and leaving a review.
  • Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote
    3y

    That post was 5 years ago and nothing has changed about Lance Edwards and his program.  Total scam!  

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Thanks for the heads up.  Someone suggested I take his course. So glad I checked in here first.  

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y

    To start, I’m sorry some of you have had negative experiences with Lance. That was not even remotely the case for me. I know most people only come online and post reviews when they’re upset (because that’s when they want to be heard and vent), but I feel Lance is getting some really unfair one-sided criticism here, and I wanted to share a much different experience I myself had with him.

    I went into real estate knowing very little. I actually found one of Lance’s books on Amazon when I was first browsing around. Let me add, despite the criticism here, his books are extremely well reviewed, the one I bought had been 4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon at the time. Anyway, I started there, and liked what he had to say. I started reading another book from another author, as well as online resources, and stumbled onto Lance actually teaching and having a program to get started. After having read his book, and knowing the reviews on it, I was excited.

    I showed up in person to his 3-day training. One thing I want to add here, people criticize him for teaching seller financing, but not doing seller financing himself. Well, just because he doesn’t do it, you think he shouldn’t teach you? A good instructor is going to teach you ALL aspects, even ones they might not utilize themselves. That should be common sense, and seems like some people who failed (of no fault but your own) want to take it out on the only external excuse they can target.

    Anyway, right after his 3 day training, I hit the ground running. Two months later, Lance actually bought a Green Light lead I sent him. I received an $18k finders fee from him, all for simply finding a lead online for him!

    After that, we interacted off and on. I learned more from him and his affiliates, multiple connections he directed me to. About six months after that, I acquired an 80 door apartment complex, and I myself didn’t have to put a dime into it thanks to Lance teaching me how to utilize other people’s money rather than my own. My own credit was horrible, and I only had about $12k to my name at the time, so without Lance, I wouldn’t have succeeded (at the bare minimum, certainly not that quickly).

    Of course he can’t buy every single thing someone throws by him. There’s quite a few I threw by him that just weren’t what he’s looking for currently. Someone else I met at the training did have an affiliate of Lance’s go in on something with him, so you do have other resources with Lance as well.

    You can’t expect someone to spoon-feed this stuff to you people. You can find out how to workout online too, but it’s absolutely nothing compared to having a well-qualified trainer with an exercise science degree (I know because I have one after failing on my own). Lance knows what he’s talking about, he does have resources, and he does work with people. It’s up to you to take what he gives you, apply it, and succeed at it. You can’t blame him for your own failures, or finding bad leads he doesn’t want, etc. I mean think about it – if your lead was really that good, why would he NOT scoop it up???  Just like with my personal trainer, there's only so much he can do for me, then the rest is up to me.  With that said, I wish you all luck and all the best in your  endeavors

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.