Anyone used John Fedro's mobile home formula platform?

Anyone used John Fedro's mobile home formula platform?

Rental Property Investor · Green Bay, WI · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 24 votes
I'm considering getting into mobile home investing and ran into John Fedro's mobile home formula education program and am wanting to use it, but I'd like to know if anyone has used it? If so what was your experience? All feedback is welcome.
1Reply
91 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 4 votes
7y

Hey Joshua,

I actually signed up for John's program this past January. I can honestly say I wouldn't be investing in mobile homes if John wasn't helping me. I have gained so much confidence and knowledge and insight from John. If I ever have a question about anything I call him first. If he doesn't pick up the first time, he always gets back to me as soon as possible. I've had a few times where i've gotten into some tough spots and John just laughs cause he's seen it all. His experience and knowledge is invaluable!!

Griff 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 4 votes
    7y

    Hey Joshua,

    I actually signed up for John's program this past January. I can honestly say I wouldn't be investing in mobile homes if John wasn't helping me. I have gained so much confidence and knowledge and insight from John. If I ever have a question about anything I call him first. If he doesn't pick up the first time, he always gets back to me as soon as possible. I've had a few times where i've gotten into some tough spots and John just laughs cause he's seen it all. His experience and knowledge is invaluable!!

    Griff 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 44 votes
    7y

    Hey @Joshua Paul - 

    I am a current member of John's mobile home investing program (So please take this post with a grain of salt). One year ago, I was doing the same research about John. I took the leap of faith and could not say enough good things about him and his program. The advice/lessons I have learned from John have provided me with the knowledge to take real estate investing from a hobby to a career. 

    The program includes an online course, membership forum (One of the best features in my opinion ; Includes problems/tips/successes in other markets from other members), and daily conversation with John. Yes, there is an initial investment, but the advice from John has saved me a lot of money on properties that I thought were "deals."

    I could go on and on about how much John has guided me through the process, but it really comes down to how motivated you are to succeed. Please feel free to shoot me a message and we can setup a time to talk on the phone. 

    Matt

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    I did not sign up for the course. Yet, his information found through the YouTube channel is what jump started my love affair for mobile homes. Also, you can email any questions you have about a property and/or numbers and receive a detailed response. This helped tremendously, with starting up and going.

  • Rental Property Investor · Florida Panhandle · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi Joshua, 

    I signed up for John's program this spring. So far it's been great. The material in the course is invaluable and will save you lots of time. If that's not enough, the access to John is the best part. He is always available to talk and his perspective on things has saved me tons of time. I probably wouldn't be investing in mobile homes if it wasn't for him, because I've hit some roadblocks and without his help, I probably would have become discouraged and quit. I totally recommend his program. Feel free to send me a message directly if you have any questions.

  • Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 70 posts · 67 votes
    6y

    What is the cost of the program?

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Matt Bonestroo My wife and I are strongly considering John’s program. It looks like you went through a couple years ago. I would love to get some thoughts and feedback from someone who’s actually partnered with John. Thanks in advance! 

    • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Heath Moore:

      @Matt Bonestroo My wife and I are strongly considering John’s program. It looks like you went through a couple years ago. I would love to get some thoughts and feedback from someone who’s actually partnered with John. Thanks in advance! 


       Hey did you guys end up following through with his program and if not why was the reason not too? i would love your feedback please and thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.