Realeflow open Road 3x Versus Freedomsoft vs Sims 2.0 Any Idea Which is best

Realeflow open Road 3x Versus Freedomsoft vs Sims 2.0 Any Idea Which is best

Real Estate Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 0 votes

OK Since BP is the Best site out there and we have the best investors with Tons of Knowledge. As a new Investor I get information Overload from this product and that product. Some are Ok parts of others are greatbut heck you could spend 50k buying products and courses. NOT ME but its possible I would rather take that money and invest it in a deal.
I am interested in a good overall management program. I recently was pointed to realeflow's openroad 3x. But doing some research I see people talk about Sims 2.0 and Freedomsoft... I know many of you have used different products... SO I am Asking for Help..

I am interested from what I saw about realeflow's open road 3x but want to know if anyone has a better option.

Thanks for your help
Brian D
Shurlock Homes LLC

0Reply
20 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 717 posts · 50 votes
    15y

    If those are the only programs you're looking at, I would recommend Freedomsoft. We've tried them all including open road. Freedomsoft is easier to manage leads especially for wholesaling. Good luck.

  • Real Estate Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    15y

    Greg is there something different you would suggest?

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 717 posts · 50 votes
    15y

    Actually we are using Freedomsoft. Good luck.

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    I'm in the market for a product like freedomsoft, realflow (need more though), or a not mentioned product: supersmartwebprofits.com by Duncan Wierman. I'm not pitching this service just wanting to get current users to offer up their real world experiences with all the features: lead generation, automatic offer emailing, etc etc?

    tnx curt

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2009 · 483 posts · 228 votes
    13y

    May I suggest excel. Is simple to use and doesn't cost a monthly fee.

  • Investor · Laguna Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Dustin Griffin is the creator of SuperSmartWebProfits not Cameron Dunlap as far as I can tell. Preston Ely is the creator of FreedomSoft as far as I know. I too am needing to know how these two apparently very turnkey front office and back office real estate investor management systems compare. I see these posts were some time ago and so there may be new opinions currently. Hope to see more experienced users comment. I know there must be a ton of users of both systems out there.

  • Investor · Laguna Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Woops, I meant  Duncan Wierman, as mentioned in the post above (not Cameron Dunlap that I stated in the post previous.) I know Duncan Wierman has a strong reputation in that area also but I think he has a different named product.

  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    I would stay away from anything related to SIMS or Greg Clement.  I purchased Sims back in 2011 and they did a terrible job with set up and customer service.  I purchased it back Than Merrill was promoting it. Stay away.

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.