Hello everyone. Was referred to Brad's event this weeknd by one of his long time friends. Not really sure what to expect other than what I have read through all of the threads when searching for 'Brad Sumrok' on this forum.
Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 501 posts · 504 votes
6y
I didn't think there was going to be a bus tour (due to concerns of crowding everyone on a bus)....but when there is one, yes, I'd say it's worthwhile. If you're new to multi-family, or if you have experience, but in another market, it is valuable to see the types of properties that his students buy. I'm not going this weekend, but only because I've already gone to the event many other times. It's definitely a good weekend for anyone looking to get into multi-family.
Hello everyone. Was referred to Brad's event this weeknd by one of his long time friends. Not really sure what to expect other than what I have read through all of the threads when searching for 'Brad Sumrok' on this forum.
Will any of you be there on Saturday?
Is the bus tour on Sunday worthwhile?
Thanks, Greg
I flew out last year for his July event and had a great time met some great people. It's oriented toward Multifamily and accredited investors. If you plan on investing in Multifamily or in various states across the country it's the right place to be.