From Janitor to Multimillionaire Book by BP Member Rich Weese

From Janitor to Multimillionaire Book by BP Member Rich Weese

Real Estate Investor · Erie, CO · Member since 2012 · 13 posts · 0 votes

What a great book! I really like the way you Rich jumps around depending on where the deals are. I have taken this strategy to heart and every time I'm ready to take on another project/investment I get out the shot gun and look for the best deals out there. It's sort of like fishing with worms;you don't know what kind of fish you're going to catch but you'll eat whatever you bring in!

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 18k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    13y

    Haven't read the book, but Rich spoke at last year's BiggerPockets Summit and it was a great presentation...he's got a great story (and lots of great stories)!

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Thanks to Ivan and J Scott for their input. I've been told by many BP members that they would also enter a review of my book. I know it isn't easy to find this location but I do appreciate those that put forth the effort. Thanks again. Rich

  • Rehabber · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2011 · 446 posts · 171 votes
    13y

    I've read through it twice. Very easy and informative read. I especially like the tax strategies that Rich mentioned throughout the book. Nothing too concrete and in depth but very eye opening principles for us tax code laymen.

    Overall, Rich Weese's story is awesome and very inspiring!

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/From-Janitor-to-Multi-Millionaire-ebook/dp/B0070PNOLU

    Book website: http://fromjanitortomultimillionaire.com/

    A very worthwhile read.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    Such a great read from a great guy. I've read it a few times and get inspired each time.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    A big thanks to Glenn and Anson for comments and a HUGE thanks to Jon (the mod!) for listing the 2 sites. Thank you. Rich

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.