Is Ken McElroy Master Class any good?

Is Ken McElroy Master Class any good?

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 75 votes

I'm enjoying Ken McElroy's content and see he has a RE Master Class for $450. I'm looking to buy small multifamily and notice that his specialty is large complexes, resorts, mobile home parks, and other large scale commercial properties. Would love feedback from anyone who has taken his class, and especially to know if the content is helpful for smaller multifamily investors of 2-4 units. Thanks for any feedback!

2Reply
173 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 5 votes
5y

Hi all!

I'm Ken McElroy's Brand Manager so I'm not sure if this will hold any weight, but I'm happy to tell you about the course and what it contains. It's 11 lessons, approx 15 minutes each, with worksheets and links to additional resources and videos, depending on your level of expertise. Here's a little bit about what you'll learn:

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

  1. How to assemble an all-star team that will set you up for success.
  2. How to fund an investment property with other people’s money.
  3. Expert techniques that will help you create a solid investment plan.

Right now, we're getting roughly 4.5 stars (out of 5) on our feedback surveys. Hope this helps!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hola, I see you posted this a while ago. Have you found out anything about the master course yet? There is nothing on the internet about reviews but I really want to take it. 

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 108 posts · 68 votes
    5y

    I have no idea if it's legit, but I can tell you 100% that Ken himself is legit. He is a big time wholesaler here in Florida and I have personally seen one of his deals. He could easily sell his course for more, but I think the fact that it's $450 makes it worth trying. I didn't even know it exists, I will go try it out and let you know what happens. 

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 108 posts · 68 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Ryan Talmadge:

    I have no idea if it's legit, but I can tell you 100% that Ken himself is legit. He is a big time wholesaler here in Florida and I have personally seen one of his deals. He could easily sell his course for more, but I think the fact that it's $450 makes it worth trying. I didn't even know it exists, I will go try it out and let you know what happens. 

    Looked into the product and can't find what you're talking about. The only course I see is a class offering information you can find for free on BP for $199a year or something. I am not sure, can you drop a link?

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    This is the link to the class: https://kenmcelroy.com/master-... I am paying for his premium version of the website and it has great information, just obviously not complete otherwise he wouldn't be able to sell a course if you can get the same info for 15 bucks a month

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hi all!

    I'm Ken McElroy's Brand Manager so I'm not sure if this will hold any weight, but I'm happy to tell you about the course and what it contains. It's 11 lessons, approx 15 minutes each, with worksheets and links to additional resources and videos, depending on your level of expertise. Here's a little bit about what you'll learn:

    WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

    1. How to assemble an all-star team that will set you up for success.
    2. How to fund an investment property with other people’s money.
    3. Expert techniques that will help you create a solid investment plan.

    Right now, we're getting roughly 4.5 stars (out of 5) on our feedback surveys. Hope this helps!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    I would steer clear of his program. I signed up for the $300 program. I was never able to get anyone to respond to any of my questions. You receive 3 very generic real estate books, not anything you can't find in most typical real estate books. The thing that really frustrated me was when the annual fee was supposed to come out, I emailed and canceled the account. However, they still took out the $300, and when I finally got someone on the phone, after days of trying. They said it was an error on their end and they had lots of people complaining. They told me they would refund it, but that never happened. Anytime I send an email, they ignore it. I filled a complaint with the BBB and filed a fraud claim with my bank in order to get it back. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.