Realtor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 27 votes
Has anyone tried Tresa Todd Lugten mentorship. I’ve learned so much at BP. Her Mentorship last 16 weeks four $9700. I don’t even know if this is worth paying. I can’t find any reviews. She gave on the one week class I took with her. “Without fear of her future” was very informative but from $17 to $9,700 is a huge risk. Any suggestions please. Thank you.
Investor · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
Be very cautious when you're new and asking these questions. You don't know what you don't know, and you'll find responses from people who create new accounts, just to post about mentorships and coaching. For instance, Twyla's account was just created yesterday and her only posts are about the very mentorship program you're asking about. This is very common among coaches/mentors who need third party endorsements without appearing to be giving endorsements. They use fake accounts or surrogate accounts who try to appear neutral but are really just using a common strategy to try and build credibility for mentorship programs.
I’m going to take the mentorship class I need a change in my life I’ve wasted so much money on other things I mean I really don’t have it to Waste but I just need to change The only thing I hear is that it takes money to make money I’m looking forward to create a new chapter in my life I keep trying and finding ways to do things different with my life and sometimes I just run into a brick wall if I get excepted I’m taking it I can post some updates
Hi Cheryl. I just got accepted to Tresa Todd's mentorship and will start in a week. Do you think it is worth it? Or should I back out? I gave all of my savings and have nothing left so far. I can work for it but I just wanted to make sure I am not wasting my time with the mentorship. Have you had any success with deals? Wholesale? Flip? STR? BRRR? etc etc? Any insight would help. Thank you and have a nice day.
Just finishing up 4 day virtual training . Lots of knowledge and strategies. The buy in to the program/mentorship is now $19, 500. Tresa is including some spectacular resources for this time. Very interesting that the program has gone from the prices quoted to $19,500. Talk about inflation!!!
Just finishing up 4 day virtual training . Lots of knowledge and strategies. The buy in to the program/mentorship is now $19, 500. Tresa is including some spectacular resources for this time. Very interesting that the program has gone from the prices quoted to $19,500. Talk about inflation!!!
And the same info could be presented for a fraction of that.