Syracuse / Oswego County Investors & Property Managers

Syracuse / Oswego County Investors & Property Managers

Rental Property Investor · Fuquay-Varina, NC · Member since 2013 · 381 posts · 308 votes

Hello upstate NY investors! I'm looking at a few apartment buildings in the Syracuse area and in some areas of Oswego county. Does anyone have connections or recommendations to property managers in that area that handle apartment buildings?

Also, I'm coming to the Syracuse area, possibly this Thursday evening Oct 12 or Friday Oct 13, and would like to meet up with real estate investors of any kind to discuss real estate. I'm open to suggestions on locations, if anyone is interested, let me know. It would be cool to get a group together.

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 26 votes
8y

Hi Justin, welcome to Syracuse!

I’ll send you a private message about setting up a meeting with a couple of experienced investors.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    Hi Justin, welcome to Syracuse!

    I’ll send you a private message about setting up a meeting with a couple of experienced investors.

  • Pat GoodyearPro Member
    Syracuse, NY · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    I would love to meet up and talk real estate.  Also Mike Hemmer runs an excellent property management company

  • Rental Property Investor · Fuquay-Varina, NC · Member since 2013 · 381 posts · 308 votes
    8y

    Hey @Esmir O. and @Pat Goodyear I'll send you both private messages, thanks!

  • Investor · Utica, NY · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    hello, im located in Utica and would love to meet up as well. I would not mind driving to syracuse and so forth if opportunity is available thanks !

  • Property Manager · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 601 posts · 384 votes
    8y

    Justin, I am having a big special for new clients. We have a construction company as well and are offering 25% off all repairs and maintenance. We cover most of CNY. Oswego, Onondaga, Oneida, Madison, Jefferson, Cayuga, Seneca, Wayne, Lewis.  

    Here is my marketplace ad if you're interested:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/51...

    Website: www.Universal315.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.