Female investors in Upstate NY?

Female investors in Upstate NY?

Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes

Personally and professionally, I'm craving connection more than ever (it has been a long, weird 10 months and I miss our local meet ups). Some Albany-based female investors started a Rose, Rehabs, and Real Estate group and we'd love to invite other lady-identifying investors to join. We're planning a virtual meet up in the near future. Please feel free to reach out if you might be interested in joining! 

5Reply
119 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Newburgh, NY · Member since 2018 · 160 posts · 117 votes
5y

@Jamie Brayton

There is a lady landlords group that meets in the lower Hudson valley.

Just letting you know.

Becky Nova, the woman who runs it, is on Facebook and YouTube.

Fyi

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    Hi @Jamie Brayton I'm Brooklyn based but investing upstate, Catskills area.  If it's not limited to Albany based I'd be interested in joining.  Thanks!

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jamie Brayton I am licensed and looking to build my own portfolio in the area!

  • NYC · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 36 votes
    5y

    I would love to join!  @Orly Howard I am NYV based and investing in the same area as you mention.  

  • Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes
    5y

    @Orly Howard it is definitely not limited to Albany! I'll send you a message.

  • Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes
    5y

    @Marisa Bagley amazing-- I'll send you a message and add you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Newburgh, NY · Member since 2018 · 160 posts · 117 votes
    5y

    @Jamie Brayton

    There is a lady landlords group that meets in the lower Hudson valley.

    Just letting you know.

    Becky Nova, the woman who runs it, is on Facebook and YouTube.

    Fyi

  • Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes
    5y

    @Bill O'Donnell

    Thanks, Bill! That’s great info.

  • Rental Property Investor · Catskill, NY · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    Hi Jamie, I'm about 40 mins south of Albany and I'd love to join the meet up. I've been curious about the capital district meetups so I'd love to hear about those if you've been! I'll DM you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Jamie Brayton If it's on facebook, I just requested! :) I'm also in the lady landlord group and loving it!

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi Jamie, I just bought my first investment property in Rochester, NY and would love to join if it's virtual / open to areas outside of Albany!

  • Rental Property Investor · Scotia, NY · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jamie Brayton I’m just starting out! I’m near the Capital District and would love to join if I could ☺️

  • Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes
    5y

    @Laura Gagliano

    Absolutely! I’ll send you a PM with a link!

  • Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes
    5y

    @Megan R Cotnoir

    Oh great— let’s connect! I’ll send you a PM.

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jamie Brayton I’m Looking at Rochester for my first MF investment

    Happy to connect and appreciate the group invite

  • Realtor · Cortland, NY · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Yael Zlatin I’m a Realtor in CNY - I would love to be a part of this! All about women supporting women.

  • Matt NicosiaPro Member
    Pearl River, NY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Very cool!  Good luck with the group!

  • Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes
    5y

    @Emma Hans Amazing! I love that our little group is growing across NY!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Jamie Brayton i'd love to get in on the mixed gender meet ups in the capital region when they're happening!

  • NY · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Jamie Brayton Hi, I'd love to join your group. I'm a regional property manager in NYC. I bought my first investment property last year and want to continue building my personal portfolio.

  • Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Steven G.:

    @Jamie Brayton i'd love to get in on the mixed gender meet ups in the capital region when they're happening!

    You got it! I just posted a meet up for the evening of 4/12!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Jamie! I'm new- from the Saratoga area & I'd love to join the group!

  • Rental Property Investor · Catskill, NY · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jamie Brayton Hi Jamie! I am in the capital district and would love to connect with this group!

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Jamie, I am looking to invest in upstate NY (Catskills and Ulster). I would love to join the group. Can you add me?

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi Jamie, I'm also looking to invest in the Albany area and would love to "meet" up with you ladies!

  • Property Manager · Rochester, NY · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    @Jamie Brayton. I’m from Rochester! Investor/flipper/property manager/realtor! I am also looking to invest in other areas ! Would love to meet up !

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.