InvestorLift Software Feedback

InvestorLift Software Feedback

Flipper/Rehabber · Boise, ID · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 11 votes

Hi all, I am intersted in joining the InvestorLift software which enables you to locate the top buyers nationwide.  Has anyone else had any experience with this?  My primary focus is wholesaling.  Has anyone used this or recommend another way to find cash buyers.

3Reply
201 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael HaasBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
4y

@Daniel Dulebohn we've purchased 3 deals this year from wholesalers who use Investor Lift. Some were wholesalers that we've been in contact with before they started using Investor Lift, some are outfits that we found through browsing the available properties on the platform.

I've thought about joining as well as we'll wholesale deals that don't meet our investment criteria from time to time... as an agent though I lean towards buying personally, assigning directly to a client, or listing more frequently than wholesaling, so I'm just not doing enough wholesaling volume to justify the $479/mo price tag. Looks like a great tool though if you are doing wholesaling at a high volume!

HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 253 posts · 240 votes
    4y

    I watched the CEO’s podcast on Real Estate Disruptors and it definitely piqued my interest. I wouldn’t buy it unless I was doing nationwide wholesaling in every major market though. It’s easier just getting in contact with the top couple of hedge funds in your market which is way easier than most people think. Not going to lie though investor lift is VERY tempting. There’s some big dogs that are currently using it.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2020 · 75 posts · 44 votes
    4y

    I've also been very tempted to buy into InvestorLift, mainly to seek more Hedge Funds.  @Duane Alexander do you have a better or efficient way to find local Hedge Funds?

  • Hamilton, MT · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Just to follow this up - has anyone purchased any properties through InvestorLift? 

  • Michael HaasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    @Daniel Dulebohn we've purchased 3 deals this year from wholesalers who use Investor Lift. Some were wholesalers that we've been in contact with before they started using Investor Lift, some are outfits that we found through browsing the available properties on the platform.

    I've thought about joining as well as we'll wholesale deals that don't meet our investment criteria from time to time... as an agent though I lean towards buying personally, assigning directly to a client, or listing more frequently than wholesaling, so I'm just not doing enough wholesaling volume to justify the $479/mo price tag. Looks like a great tool though if you are doing wholesaling at a high volume!

    HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    I don't have any direct feedback for you, but I can tell you a loooooot of wholesalers are using it in Tampa. I get dozens of emails from InvestorLift users. All the "deals" are awful, but that's one of the selling points of the software is that it helps to oversell houses. 

  • Hamilton, MT · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    I just wanted to say thanks for all of your feedback! I appreciate it! 

  • Winston Salem · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nick C.:

    I don't have any direct feedback for you, but I can tell you a loooooot of wholesalers are using it in Tampa. I get dozens of emails from InvestorLift users. All the "deals" are awful, but that's one of the selling points of the software is that it helps to oversell houses. 

    Yeah I have been watching the deals that come through and I am wondering how long it will be before IV gets stigmatized as being the place with the overpriced, bad deals and investors start ignoring the emails? It doesn’t take long ask New Western!.   

  • Rental Property Investor · FL · Member since 2016 · 271 posts · 92 votes
    3y

    What I want to know is which mofo gave investorlift my email contact. Now I am bombarded by many sellers. lol

  • Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I agree I get so many emails from investor lift and can't remember how I signed up but I'm trying to get unsubscribed because most of the "quote on quote" deals I get  overpriced!! Prefer to find me a few hedge funds and work directly with them

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 108 posts · 30 votes
    2y

    I know this is old but wanted to weight in. I used IL as an end-buyer and can say that I no longer use it. I've analyzed about 75 "deals" on that site and not a single one of them were actually a deal. Not one! Most of them were listed at or above 85% of ARV. I can't figure out how they are getting these properties sold.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.