SEO and Marketing the New Direct Mailers?

SEO and Marketing the New Direct Mailers?

Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2022 · 15 posts · 3 votes

Hello,

I just had a conversation today and the person is in wholesaling, house flipping, and rentals. 

I am curious do any of you utilize SEO and Marketing for your business? And if so, do you have any recommendations on resources or websites to get started?

Thanks,
Danny

0Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 263 posts · 216 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Danny Norton:

    Hello,

    I just had a conversation today and the person is in wholesaling, house flipping, and rentals. 

    I am curious do any of you utilize SEO and Marketing for your business? And if so, do you have any recommendations on resources or websites to get started?

    Thanks,
    Danny


     Alot of folks use carrot.com

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2022 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dan Travieso:
    Quote from @Danny Norton:

    Hello,

    I just had a conversation today and the person is in wholesaling, house flipping, and rentals. 

    I am curious do any of you utilize SEO and Marketing for your business? And if so, do you have any recommendations on resources or websites to get started?

    Thanks,
    Danny


     Alot of folks use carrot.com


     Perfect, thank you, Dan!

  • Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2021 · 263 posts · 122 votes
    4y

    We use SEO and see benefits from searches and people finding us on the web.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2022 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Cody Lewis:

    We use SEO and see benefits from searches and people finding us on the web.


     Did you hire an individual to complete the SEO or did you use a separate company/software?

    Thanks,

    Danny

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.